The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Should The NHL Increase The Length Of Intermissions?

theminister

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Honestly, I go to the game to watch the game and by the 3rd period. the staggering drunks get to be a little annoying (last game there was a woman who was trying to push through the line up back to our seats, not understanding that you had to wait for a whistle...she had two glasses of wine and, clearly, they were #19 & #20. Major spillage and she was tuned out). Giving the drunks more time to refuel doesn't really appeal to me. And if security is worried about trouble makers, giving them more line up/beer buying time doesn't support that.

I love fun and do enjoy a beer or two, but I feel that giving more time for line ups is catering to those who don't come prepared to watch the game or that isn't their first priority. I'm in my seats, waiting, so the extra time is just longer for me to have to do so.

Not meaning to sound like a snob but I'd rather have the game the focus, not the concession stands.

Honestly, I go to the game to watch the game and by the 3rd period. the staggering drunks get to be a little annoying (last game there was a woman who was trying to push through the line up back to our seats, not understanding that you had to wait for a whistle...she had two glasses of wine and, clearly, they were #19 & #20. Major spillage and she was tuned out). Giving the drunks more time to refuel doesn't really appeal to me. And if security is worried about trouble makers, giving them more line up/beer buying time doesn't support that.

I love fun and do enjoy a beer or two, but I feel that giving more time for line ups is catering to those who don't come prepared to watch the game or that isn't their first priority. I'm in my seats, waiting, so the extra time is just longer for me to have to do so.

Not meaning to sound like a snob but I'd rather have the game the focus, not the concession stands.

Archived