The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) Chicago Wolves vs Lake Erie Monsters - 2/16/13, 5:00PM PST

NuxFan09

Game over. Final score: 3-1 Wolves.

Shots: 30-29 Monsters

Powerplays: Lake Erie (1/5), Chicago (1/6)

1st period scoring:

CHI Davies 8 (Archibald, Connauton) 15:09

CHI Sweatt 10 (Hunt, Connauton)(PP) 16:55

2nd period scoring:

LE Carey 12 (Walker, Malone)(PP) 11:19

3rd period scoring:

CHI Desbiens 3 (unassisted) 12:35

Three Stars: (1) CHI Michael Davies, (2) CHI Matt Climie, (3) CHI Guillaume Desbiens

NEXT GAME: vs San Antonio Rampage - Sunday February 17, 2013 @ 1:00PM PST

I was at the game last nite...Sweatt is a beast!!!

He was everywhere...was rather not looking forward to going due to Kass and Schroeder call ups and Lack on the shelf. However, Sweatt's play made it all the worthwhile...

The giveaway was glow in the dark braclets, (those rubber things that all the cool kids are wearing these days) I was looking forward to getting one as i assumed it would be a wolves one...NO, it's a frickin Shedd Aquarium Jellies one...oh well, can't argue with free.

Does anyone know why the Wolves don't have a Canucks patch/logo anywhere on their uniforms like the other teams do?

I was at the game last nite...Sweatt is a beast!!!

He was everywhere...was rather not looking forward to going due to Kass and Schroeder call ups and Lack on the shelf. However, Sweatt's play made it all the worthwhile...

The giveaway was glow in the dark braclets, (those rubber things that all the cool kids are wearing these days) I was looking forward to getting one as i assumed it would be a wolves one...NO, it's a frickin Shedd Aquarium Jellies one...oh well, can't argue with free.

Does anyone know why the Wolves don't have a Canucks patch/logo anywhere on their uniforms like the other teams do?

Archived