The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sedins and Burrows have had the bet plus/minus in the last four years

hockeyfan90

Craig Button@CraigJButton

Alex Semin is +103 including this season & previous 4 seasons. That's 4th best amongst forwards in that time. Sedins & Burrows only better

Well done guys! Those three together are an awesome line and should be kept together! They complement each other so well and Burrows is like the perfect fit for that line.

Craig Button@CraigJButton

Alex Semin is +103 including this season & previous 4 seasons. That's 4th best amongst forwards in that time. Sedins & Burrows only better

Well done guys! Those three together are an awesome like and should be kept together! They complement each other so well and Burrows is like the perfect fit for that line.

So wait if a GM or old GM or whatever he is mentions that THIS that the Sedins & Semin are the best +/- players in the NHL since the turn to 2000 that means together they could probably be the best two-way line ever since 2000. So why doesnt GMMG make a tradde for Semin? Sedin - Sedin - Semin wow their names are nearly the same also he's basically the 3rd Sedin and has a unreal goal scoring potential plus decent playoff numbers. if he doesn't re-sign with JIMMY rutherford I hope he becomes a canuck, spending some time iwth KEsler and sometime with HENRIK will make his goal totals shoooot thru the roof. I bet Semin could win the rr trophy is he played on the Sedin PP. Luongo for Semin? Cam Ward has been okay but he's no LUUUU.

Luongo for Semin. e5.

I can't recall seeing these Canucks being in the top +/- stats over the last couple of years..........there is absolutely no way this is true.

If Semin is a +103 over the last 4 years, that would equate to a +30 per season (this year is a shortened one).

First of all, I highly doubt that he is ..............second of all, how could Burrows possibly be higher than that?

Archived