The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

auto racing/motorsport 2013

aeromotacanucks

Grosjean has always has speed, but its taken him a while to adjust to F1, and the first corner.

Kimi keeps going, he's consistent and he's fast, the hallmarks of a champion. Vettel seems to be really inconsistent with his racing this year, but has a better car, which will keep the 2 of them duking it out all year

Grosjean has always has speed, but its taken him a while to adjust to F1, and the first corner.

Kimi keeps going, he's consistent and he's fast, the hallmarks of a champion. Vettel seems to be really inconsistent with his racing this year, but has a better car, which will keep the 2 of them duking it out all year

between Kimi and Vettel I would bet Kimi this year. Lotus did a good car and he´s relaxed. Vettel is good only when the car is good. next year with the new rules let´s see what makes Vettel a good driver. a good car or he is really a top one...

• 2 weeks later...

amazing victory of Hinchclife in Brazil on INDY Car Series...

great race. Sato did a good race BUT the Canadian driver did better. amazing know that that thing designed for Carnaval is used for something good :)

I don't understand, for the life of me, why Sato didn't get black flagged for blocking at the end of that race. He almost caused a couple seperate wrecks all on his own.

But what an unbelieveable pass by Hinchclife at the end of that race. I saw him go really wide on the last corner and I wasn't sure if he would be able to pull it off but he did! Pure skill at the most intense time. Hoping he can keep in the race for the championship as it should get more people here in Canada talking/interested about racing....ala Greg Moore. ;)

Spain GP

Alonso won at home because as ALWAYS Ferrari screw Massa to improve Alonso´s race...

Mercedes is good on qualify but sucks at race, really, they REALLY need improve this...

Vettel was racing?

Mclaren is getting something by strategy and Perez seems to be improving...

INDY 500 is coming!

also Monaco GP is coming. glamurous circuit etc. But I think this race too boring!

some complete F-1 GPs

Brazil 1991 (the historic win of Ayrton Senna)

Brazil 1993

Brazil 1988

Long Beach 1980

Brazil 1990

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zYtb7s16rE

Monaco 1976

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZj7uCHDcis

INDY Toronto 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPEAwhiJ8XU

INDY Edmonton 2011

INDY (CART) Vancouver 1991

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe_E0Aga6Ko

Greg Moore being honored at the Indianapolis 500 this year. So awesome!! One of my personal idols growing up....being from Maple Ridge. He exuded nothing but class and talent. Still makes me sad to think about it...we missed out on a great. :( :(

There's a tribute show on the Score tonight at 7pm(pacific).

Tony Kanaan won his first Indy 500. and the Brazilian Jamaica (Bahia state) goes nut! party for the next 2 weeks!

seriously. he deserved, he did a good race being fighting for the 1st place all the time...

in Formula-1 Britney Spears (Nico Rosberg) won. he is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S celebrating on the cassinos. UI!

Felipe Massa crashed again. he´s being good on it...

Grosjean back to the action, destroying 30% (or more) of the cars...

Next race in Formula-1. Canada eh!

somebody can tell me how the Detroit GP of INDY Series was? who won?

It was a pair of races run in two days. Mike Conway won the first race, Simon Pagenaud won the second race. And in both races, A.J. Allmendinger crashed out on on the first lap.

In NASCAR, Tony Stewart won at Dover after points leader Jimmie Johnson got too big of a jump on the final restart and was penalized for it.

It was a pair of races run in two days.  Mike Conway won the first race, Simon Pagenaud won the second race.  And in both races, A.J. Allmendinger crashed out on on the first lap.

In NASCAR, Tony Stewart won at Dover after points leader Jimmie Johnson got too big of a jump on the final restart and was penalized for it.

Thanks dude! :)

somebody can tell me how the Detroit GP of INDY Series was? who won?

The track there is so challenging, it made for great drama. You get some really great shots of the drivers fighting their cars around the corners. I still can't believe they did two 70 lap races. It must have been an exhausting weekend for them.

NASCAR had a two-fer on Sunday. Nationwide Series race got rained out at Iowa Speedway, so they ran the race in the morning and Trevor Bayne outran Austin Dillon after a late-race duel for the lead with Bayne winning (not too many days after getting married) and Dillon finishing the race in 2nd.

Race also included a pretty nasty crash involving Travis Pastrana and Max Papis. Happened just as I was turning on the race.

While at Pocono for the Sprint Cup race, it was basically the Jimmie Johnson show. Started the race from the pole and was relatively unchallenged for most of the race.

I was about to feel bad about Valtteri Botas doing so well in qualifying, then having the car send him back 11 positions come race day, until this popped up

1313352-max555x555.jpg

yeah! what a terrible life. be payed to drive fasts cars, travel to many countries and having hot girls near you. yeah, what a terrible life. humpf!

Archived