Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brad Marschnoz

To Fans from Vancouver..

15 posts in this topic

The standing ovation we gave to Henrik against the Stars gave me the goosebumps. I don't know about you guys but just a suggestion, why don't we give more ovations regardless of the situation? All I'm asking is that to all of you who attend a Canucks game from now on, every goal or good play, stand up, clap, make noise. You all know how our boys are, if the crowd is into it, they'll be unstoppable. It's gotten a lot more silent in Rogers and crowd participation is crucial towards how we play.

I thought some fans blamed security?

Our fans were chanting "Refs you suck" what more can we expect?

If you do something all the time, it has less meaning and is less special. There's a reason why that was so good versus every time we cheer 'Luuuuuu' or something similar.

I see where you guys are coming from, however our boys love recognition. If they know they're being recognized for their hard work, they'll continue to contribute that hard work.

We do cheer and applaud loudly when our boys have a great offensive shift/defensive play in our zone. But we're not loud enough the point where our boys are actually going to be playing at 110% every shift.

The refs do suck...two sets of rules, one set for the US teams and the other set of rules for Canadian teams...working it just like the last four years...Best way to get the US fans back...have their teams win..."Balls"

The standing ovation we gave to Henrik against the Stars gave me the goosebumps. I don't know about you guys but just a suggestion, why don't we give more ovations regardless of the situation? All I'm asking is that to all of you who attend a Canucks game from now on, every goal or good play, stand up, clap, make noise. You all know how our boys are, if the crowd is into it, they'll be unstoppable. It's gotten a lot more silent in Rogers and crowd participation is crucial towards how we play.

Everybody should try and spread the word that it is now known as the "Rogers library" and that should embarrass fans enough into becoming louder.

I agree, that standing applause for Henrik brought a tear to my eye. What an awesome moment that must have been if you were there.

The refs do suck...two sets of rules, one set for the US teams and the other set of rules for Canadian teams...working it just like the last four years...Best way to get the US fans back...have their teams win..."Balls"

I'm not saying overdo it like they do for the Lou chants, but come on we NEED to make more noise. It's really dying down.