The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT]: We stink at Shootouts 3 - Blues 4

Ugli Fruit

Credit to the Blues for a hard fought game... Can't win em all. PP worked good (50%) I think. Garri looked better than he has... (still needs to get his shots off).. but they don't seem to be giving him chances to succeed. Would be nice if we could have gone on the road with a win at home but I bet we will have a little more jump next game.

Smashian Kassian, on 17 February 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

It was one period. We still have most points than STL and LAk, and if we win tonight we will be tied with Boston.

And we have been pushing to get bigger in the top 6 either way, and I would say with Booth & Kassian we have done so effectively.

So what we lost, big deal.

Like someone above said, if Raymond didn't score, we wouldn't have even gotten a point (Be thankful haters).

Power play looked good.

Kesler looks very good.

We'll get it back together, and what better way then to break Chicago's historical regulation streak.

If teams keep playing Kesler like they did tonight, he's not gonna make it to the playoffs. He was targeted all night.

Edler was just brutal all game. He needs to get it together, or Ballard and Tanev should take his minutes.

Garrison is being underutilized completely on this team. He was brought in for his shot. The powerplay needs to revolve around that. Work with him till he gets it right, don't just bench him...

Its funny how last game everyone was all over Schneider, saying he cost us the game.

Then Lu has a sub-par preformence of his own and its all the refs fault.

They were bad early but made up for it as the game went on. They were worse last game, its not there fault we lost.

Its funny how last game everyone was all over Schneider, saying he cost us the game.

Then Lu has a sub-par preformence of his own and its all the refs fault.

They were bad early but made up for it as the game went on. They were worse last game, its not there fault we lost.

Luongo wasn't great in this game at all.. but we got a point out of it, I was expecting a loss to be honest. This team is pathetic at shootouts, nothing new here. Most AHL teams can probably beat us as it anyways, we have almost no one that can score in SOs, or are too slow and predictable.

On to the next game.

Archived