The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT]: We stink at Shootouts 3 - Blues 4

Ugli Fruit

Anyone who didn't think we were going to struggle with two of our top 6 out is naive.

The fact that we are 8-3-3 is pretty impressive. All we needed to do was tread water with these guys out, and they've done much better than that.

With Kesler starting to find his game already, the powerplay will get going again, and everything else will fall into place.

I'm not too worried.

We were playing against a third string goalie and only managed 3 goals.

Yes...It's not the (our) goalie's fault for giving up 2 straight goals.

We had a whopping 4 shots in the second period - and it wasn't because we were on the penalty kill the whole period...

Let me say that again....we had only 4 shots in 20 minutes.

All in all though, my overall impression is that the Canucks have too good a team to not be successful. These games where we only play 30 minutes have to be put on the coaches.. I don't understand how you can not play an entire period (2nd)????

Anyways, the Canucks better be ready for Chicago. I don't believe they (chicago) was at their best the last time we played them, so hopefully we see a well played game by the Canucks on Tuesday.

I hope Kassian is saving a huge game for Tuesday, because he's been horrible these past couple of games.

AV needs to have a sit down with him and tell him exactly what we need to see from him every game.

Heres hoping he gets a Gordie Howe hattrick on tuesday and layout Keith or Bolland.

Really cause those 3 looked like our best wingers tonight. We were all over them in the third. And Raymond has been having a great season.

Booth will really help especially in games like this, his speed and power will be a huge asset. We don't need 250 pound guys who can barely skate to win a cup. That's not the key to playoffs success.

Archived