The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zach kassian needs to wake up!

yete

guys seriously stop believing tihs guys your savour he is not

last two games zack kassians stats

game against dallas 16:00 icetime -1

game against st lous 11:00 icetime -1

I dont know how long canucks fans will think this guy is (ready face it he had his stint with the sedins he brings absolutely nothing to the team)

1. he hardly hits or uses his body like he is suppose to be doing.

2. he makes many turnovers

3. he is slow I dont get it don't you see it he is freaking slow!|

4. he deserves to be on 4th line .................

management can keep playing him but honestly this guys just not ready for the nhl, look at his game other then playing with the sedins he is a fourth liner guy.

In response to the other thread: Zack Kassian isn't doing anything unless he's scoring.

Neither are the twins. They don't hit. They aren't defensive monsters like Datstyuk and wont pick your pocket all day long. They don't kill penalties. Henrik doesn't shoot. Daniel doesn't take face offs.

Aaron Volpatti does more than several players on this team when those players aren't scoring.

In response to the other thread: Zack Kassian isn't doing anything unless he's scoring.

Neither are the twins. They don't hit. They aren't defensive monsters like Datstyuk and wont pick your pocket all day long. They don't kill face offs. Henrik doesn't shoot. Daniel doesn't take face offs.

Aaron Volpatti does more than several players on this team when those players aren't scoring.

Neither are the twins. They don't hit. They aren't defensive monsters like Datstyuk and wont pick your pocket all day long. They don't kill penalties. Henrik doesn't shoot. Daniel doesn't take face offs.

Admins should be able to ban the user's IP address for at least one month for creating stupid threads like these.

This should be in the PGT.

You're overreacting and making Kassian the scapegoat, it was a team loss. We're going to lose some games and that's the reality. But I'm very optimistic because most of the time we win. Regroup and on to the next game.

guys seriously stop believing tihs guys your savour he is not

last two games zack kassians stats

game against dallas 16:00 icetime -1

game against st lous 11:00 icetime -1

I dont know how long canucks fans will think this guy is (ready face it he had his stint with the sedins he brings absolutely nothing to the team)

1. he hardly hits or uses his body like he is suppose to be doing.

2. he makes many turnovers

3. he is slow I dont get it don't you see it he is freaking slow!|

4. he deserves to be on 4th line .................

management can keep playing him but honestly this guys just not ready for the nhl, look at his game other then playing with the sedins he is a fourth liner guy.

Archived