The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Raymond is back to being Raymond

DhillonCanuck

umm, no hes not. I was at that game, he looks lost out there. Yeah he scored. But hes not "back". I hope we dont sign him again next year really. He fell so many times. And why does he have to skate really fast, slam on the brakes and then pass?? Can he not skate and pass at the same time?? Hes the only one on the team that does it too! Then he falls! He works hard to get the puck only to lose it again.

Highest scoring Canuck not including the 3 Swedes is pretty impressive. Also our most consistent scorer by a long shot - he's been scoring and producing all season long whereas Kassian and even the Sedins haven't been playing amazingly since game 1.

Right now he's on pace for a shade under 30 goals which is where everyone expected this kid to be. He deserves 2nd line minutes with Kesler and Booth without a doubt.

The Sedins and Kesler are obviously our best forwards but I would put Raymond as our best secondary scorer, if not part of our core now. He's even outscoring Burrows who has the luxury of the twins setting him up. We're lucky to have 3 great primary scorers, 3 fantastic secondary scorers (Burrows, Raymond and Booth) and now 3 great tertiary scorers (Hansen, Higgins, Schroeder).

umm, no hes not. I was at that game, he looks lost out there. Yeah he scored. But hes not "back". I hope we dont sign him again next year really. He fell so many times. And why does he have to skate really fast, slam on the brakes and then pass?? Can he not skate and pass at the same time?? Hes the only one on the team that does it too! Then he falls! He works hard to get the puck only to lose it again.

Highest scoring Canuck not including the 3 Swedes is pretty impressive. Also our most consistent scorer by a long shot - he's been scoring and producing all season long whereas Kassian and even the Sedins haven't been playing amazingly since game 1.

Right now he's on pace for a shade under 30 goals which is where everyone expected this kid to be. He deserves 2nd line minutes with Kesler and Booth without a doubt.

The Sedins and Kesler are obviously our best forwards but I would put Raymond as our best secondary scorer, if not part of our core now. He's even outscoring Burrows who has the luxury of the twins setting him up. We're lucky to have 3 great primary scorers, 3 fantastic secondary scorers (Burrows, Raymond and Booth) and now 3 great tertiary scorers (Hansen, Higgins, Schroeder).

Archived