The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Raymond is back to being Raymond

DhillonCanuck

umm, no hes not. I was at that game, he looks lost out there. Yeah he scored. But hes not "back". I hope we dont sign him again next year really. He fell so many times. And why does he have to skate really fast, slam on the brakes and then pass?? Can he not skate and pass at the same time?? Hes the only one on the team that does it too! Then he falls! He works hard to get the puck only to lose it again.

Single most dominate player on the ice? Really? I barely noticed him out there. Kesler is my least fav Canuck and I noticed him out there way more than Raymond. I dont know what games you guys are watching, but even people around me were commenting about how he works so hard to get the puck only to lose it. Its so frustrating. Yes he looks lost out there. He just circles around (and people watching the game on TV wouldnt notice it but when your 18 rows up centre ice, you tend to see the whole picture). Like I called the "back door goal" that Kesler scored on the PP about 3 seconds before the goal was scored, but he probably wasnt on the tv screen because he skated from the top of the circle. But back to Raymond, sure hes got 5 goals, so does Kassian. LOL. Hes not our best player. He still needs to work on his core strength. I still t hink its retarded how he skates , and stops to pass...and when he does it, he loses the puck....Raymond probably loses the puck more than anyone on the team. am sorry, I used to love Raymond.. when he had his ONE good year.

Single most dominate player on the ice? Really? I barely noticed him out there. Kesler is my least fav Canuck and I noticed him out there way more than Raymond. I dont know what games you guys are watching, but even people around me were commenting about how he works so hard to get the puck only to lose it. Its so frustrating. Yes he looks lost out there. He just circles around (and people watching the game on TV wouldnt notice it but when your 18 rows up centre ice, you tend to see the whole picture). Like I called the "back door goal" that Kesler scored on the PP about 3 seconds before the goal was scored, but he probably wasnt on the tv screen because he skated from the top of the circle. But back to Raymond, sure hes got 5 goals, so does Kassian. LOL. Hes not our best player. He still needs to work on his core strength. I still t hink its retarded how he skates , and stops to pass...and when he does it, he loses the puck....Raymond probably loses the puck more than anyone on the team. am sorry, I used to love Raymond.. when he had his ONE good year.

Single most dominate player on the ice? Really? I barely noticed him out there. Kesler is my least fav Canuck and I noticed him out there way more than Raymond. I dont know what games you guys are watching, but even people around me were commenting about how he works so hard to get the puck only to lose it. Its so frustrating.

As much as I hate the rule, it was the right call.

Just my opinion, if the contact isn't severe enough to warrant a penalty and doesn't impede the goaltender's ability to make a save (as was the case with Raymond's waved-off goal), it should be a good goal. Unfortunately, the NHL doesn't agree.

Meanwhile, we've seen Luongo get bowled over at least once every game without the player getting penalized (Backes, Toews, etc.). It's complete garbage ...

Archived