The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lets talk about Dan Hamhuis

Bertuzzipunch

I like Dan and have liked him since signing here but lets be honest, his play this year has been downright horrible.

A lot of you are talking about Garrisons play so far but its Hamhuis who has been with us for years is who we should be asking wtf is going on.

Never been a PP guy really in his career so why was he on the PP for so long(thank god ryan is back). Sick of seeing his floater shot from the point which 95% of the time gets blocked and never ever gets through to the net. His defensive coverage has been awful as well. His worst season as a pro and i for one is pretty sick of it.

Lets hope for a better rest of the season because we need him to play better now and in the playoffs.

I like Dan and have liked him since signing here but lets be honest, his play this year has been downright horrible.

A lot of you are talking about Garrisons play so far but its Hamhuis who has been with us for years is who we should be asking wtf is going on.

Never been a PP guy really in his career so why was he on the PP for so long(thank god ryan is back). Sick of seeing his floater shot from the point which 95% of the time gets blocked and never ever gets through to the net. His defensive coverage has been awful as well. His worst season as a pro and i for one is pretty sick of it.

Lets hope for a better rest of the season because we need him to play better now and in the playoffs.

Canuck fans need to be more patient. The team is making adjustments, adding new players and shaking off a long off season. They just need to be in the top 8 at the end of regs. Remember how bad the Kings were last year? The focus is on getting the team ready for the playoffs. I would rather see them playing their best games towards the end of the season and into the playoffs.

Dan the Ham has been shaking off the rust. Overall, he's probably been our most solid defenseman in the last half-dozen games.

That "tripping" penalty on Stewart last night was simply one of the worst calls I've ever seen. Hammer didn't even bend over a little. Absolute GARBAGE.

Archived