Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Destiny

Discussion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 pwnstar

pwnstar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:55 PM

Bungie, the creators of Halo, announce their latest development, and I am impressed.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=EwOUi4JDC4o

Posted Image

#2 GodzillaDeuce

GodzillaDeuce

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,123 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:14 PM

About the game: looks pretty cool, i'll probably play it. Basically just a Halo clone (as expected), but I like Halo lol

About the trailer: Was way more about Bungie than it was about the game. I don't give a crap about developers, just tell me about the game. These clowns with their rehearsed lines sit there trying to tell us that this game is going to be bigger than Halo (lol) when it clearly is just drawing from each of the Halo games, including Halo 4. How can you make something bigger if you're just copying what you and others have done in the past?

well I'm sorry that gd is soo perfect

#3 ChenWei91

ChenWei91

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

Rumour is that there's gonna be a subscription fee just to play multiplayer. That's ridiculous if you ask me...

(>'-')>Posted Image<('-'<)

#4 PlayStation

PlayStation

XBox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,325 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

Rumour is that there's gonna be a subscription fee just to play multiplayer. That's ridiculous if you ask me...

That's what the rumours are saying
$60 game
$60 XBOX Live/PSN Plus
+Cost of multiplayer.... Um...

Watch them release downloadable content for money too, or some sort of "COD Elite" which is a more expensive version of multiplayer.

Edited by PlayStation, 21 February 2013 - 12:15 AM.

Posted Image

"Real Men" :bigblush:

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.