Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iCanucksLover

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Blackhawks | 19/02/13 | SNET-P | 5:30PM |

I will be interested to see how Kesler plays tomorrow. He usually plays really well against us, but given that he just came back from big lay off I wonder how he'll be.

crawford will probably still be out with a concussion since he didn't play against the kings. even then, they are playing really well right now, seabrook, keith, toews, kane, hossa...etc.

im going to go with a 4-2 hawks win in a tight checking yet entertaining affair.

toews, seabs, saad, bolland for hawks

sedin, edler for the canucks

Hopefully we'll see this among Chicago's stats and a W next to Vancouver on the scoreboard at the end of tomorrow's game!

Broken-Egg.jpg

Go Canucks Go!

crawford will probably still be out with a concussion since he didn't play against the kings. even then, they are playing really well right now, seabrook, keith, toews, kane, hossa...etc.

im going to go with a 4-2 hawks win in a tight checking yet entertaining affair.

toews, seabs, saad, bolland for hawks

sedin, edler for the canucks

I still want to see Keith bleed.

4-1 Canucks, I predict Schneider gets the start, as a much needed bounce back game. Let's hand Chi town their first regular loss.

D. Sedin, Kesler, Higgins, Raymond and Hossa with the goals.

Honestly, he already looks better than he did last year. Expect something between 2010/11 Kesler and 2011/12 Kesler. Eg, solid but not spectacular.

I still want to see Keith bleed.

4-1 Canucks, I predict Schneider gets the start, as a much needed bounce back game. Let's hand Chi town their first regular loss.

D. Sedin, Kesler, Higgins, Raymond and Hossa with the goals.

4-3 Vancouver in regulation. Close game. Schneider will probably get the start.

Let's not forget that the Canucks have been one of the best road teams in the league over the last few years. Nothing better than going into another team's barn and breaking their streaks! :D

Gave it to Detroit last year, watch out Chicago. :)

Great GDT. Thank you for getting it up nice and early :)

Wouldn't it be something else to hand the Hawks their first loss of the season?! And to do it in their barn would be even more amazing. It would really re-establish the Canucks as being a threat in the West. Right now I feel we're only a threat in the northwest.

It's inexcusable. Hockey players know a form of mutual respect, so I fully expect Keith to sack up and take a beating from one of our guys. Or he can keep being a b*tch and get drilled into the end boards, either will suffice.

Great GDT. Thank you for getting it up nice and early :)

Wouldn't it be something else to hand the Hawks their first loss of the season?! And to do it in their barn would be even more amazing. It would really re-establish the Canucks as being a threat in the West. Right now I feel we're only a threat in the northwest.