The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Blackhawks | 19/02/13 | SNET-P | 5:30PM |

iCanucksLover

It's so sad that Darth Kane, a Chicago fan comes on these boards and shows more respect to our team than a bunch of people on here that call themselves Canuck fans. On top of that, he speaks intelligently and respectfully while our fans want to send their player out on a stretcher and care more about injuring someone than winning a game.

Don't get me wrong, what Keith did was really wrong but I just want him to man up and fight someone. Not get seriously injured. But in the end I care more about the Canucks winning this game.

In the Behind the Lens photos, Volpatti looks a little banged up from the last fight. This might be a reason why Volpatti is sitting tonight over Weise. I actually don't mind either of them. Volpatti is tougher, but Weise is an alright player too. They're both a lot better than many 4th liners we've had in the past.

AV's smart for slotting booth in on the 4th line to begin with. ease him back with limited minutes until he can get up to NHL game speed. he's no ryan kesler who can center the 2nd line and play on the #1 PP/PK units on his first game back B)

im excited to watch booth's progression here. he will need to play an important offensive role on this team if we hope to make a deep cup run. should be interesting to see where in the lineup he winds up after a few games ... with the way AV juggles lines, i wouldn't be surprised if we saw booth get some time on the top-2 lines if he looks good in the first period tonight.

Archived