The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Blackhawks | 19/02/13 | SNET-P | 5:30PM |

iCanucksLover

Ya it's kinda like when Raymond was on the fourth line after he came back from injury for a couple of games. He was able to skate circles around the other teams fourth line and get open for good shots which went in.

Booth can skate circles around most 4th liners and will be able to power through the rest... I see him having some success down there.

Should be a great game tonight!

The hawks have been the better team of late so we've got our work cut out for us. However the Canucks have been great on the road, so hopefully we can rise to the occasion.

I'm hoping for an intense and tight game, if the score gets out of hand in either direction the game could get ugly, which would be bad for both sides.

p.s. to all the people wishing injury on Keith: grow up! sure his elbow to Daniel was cheap and dirty, but wishing anything of the like on him makes you no better. However with that I would love to see him get run over repeatedly in a clean fashion.

:canucks: GO CANUCKS GO!!! :canucks:

:towel::towel::towel::towel:

I hope we roast these stupid blackhawks tonight. They want to make it seems like the streak isn't a big deal, HAHAHA. If we beat them and crush their record setting streak, all the fans in the crowd will be crying tears. It's going to be awesome. I love how the hawks call us divers and whiny babies, when they have Toews and Kane, the two big NHL babies.

Archived