The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Blackhawks | 19/02/13 | SNET-P | 5:30PM |

iCanucksLover

Should be intense.

While there is a degree of mutual respect, there is even more mutual dislike.

Nucks want to break the streak as badly as Chicago want to make sure it isn't the Nucks that break it.

Hoping the Nucks play a full 60. I'm sure Chicago will.

Not comparing Keith to Torres or Cooke. All three have made a questionable play or two, but Torres and Cooke have a much longer rap sheet in this area.

I have not issue with the Canucks wanting to fight Keith they was Mayers and Thortnon fought Torres and Cooke. Keith is less of a fighter then those guys so it's less likely to happen. But that being said if Burrows (or whomever) wants a go with Keith then I'm all for it. But enough with the calls for somebody to make Keith leave on a stretcher.

I hope the Canucks get a healthy lead then pound the Blacksucks in their own building. Volpatti also needs to 'Seabrook' (legally ofcourse).

If those lineups are correct, Jamal Mayers would be their only tough guy, which is easy work for Volpatti. Kassian should be out there terrorising their soft forwards and goad Toews into fighting turtling like he did against Thornton. lol

The Nucks were the team to beat them this season, so tommorow night we will give them their first regulation loss. :)

If a player wants to cheapshot one of the kindest, most harmless players in the league (dan sedin) then don't be surprised if someone goes overboard in retaliation. Sedins are off limits. That was such a cowardly attack by Keith and then he tries to say he was closing the gap. At least everyone knows cooke and torres are complete pricks, DK pretends like he's some princess and thought he could get away with it. Straight up coward. Won't even fight someone and stand up for his cheapshot.

Archived