29 replies to this topic

#1 PuckProphet

PuckProphet

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:36 PM

Being of sound mind and disposing memory and not acting under duress or undue influence, I am a Blackhawks troll . But instead of expression of aggressive ideological tirade of why dear brothers we are better I Come with the peace pipe the night before an epic battle to learn your customs and ways so we may destroy you but yet sing record of the fight......lol
Be it noted that there is no better match up no greater triumphant year can be imagined...Than to meet the Dragon Blackhawks in the Western conference finals Then ifin you win on to Boston
Get it straight visualize it call it what it is,no better sweeter comeback 2 birds in one stone ever then the one in a hundred shot i just mentioned..
And for the record so you Blue Bellies know we wouldnt have any other way, than to crush your dreams and win the cup again ...
Ya these are good times Blood Brothers... Stay alive to the conference finals....

#2 CupisAll

CupisAll

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

your team is peaking too soon

#3 Bananas

Bananas

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

am i reading american grammar i have no idea what you are trying to say thanks for adding content to the boards and i hope this post feeds you the proverbial troll well in before the lock

Edited by Joe_Shmo, 18 February 2013 - 06:55 PM.

Hey CDC! Remember this!?

http://forum.canucks...in-this-change/

#4 PuckProphet

PuckProphet

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:00 PM

am i reading american grammar i have no idea what you are trying to say thanks for adding content to the boards and i hope this post feeds you the proverbial troll well in before the lock

Schmojo its means we like that beautiful azure head of hair ya got ...Gonna look nice up on that scalppole...

#5 samurai

samurai

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:14 PM

Being of sound mind and disposing memory and not acting under duress or undue influence, I am a Blackhawks troll . But instead of expression of aggressive ideological tirade of why dear brothers we are better I Come with the peace pipe the night before an epic battle to learn your customs and ways so we may destroy you but yet sing record of the fight......lol
Be it noted that there is no better match up no greater triumphant year can be imagined...Than to meet the Dragon Blackhawks in the Western conference finals Then ifin you win on to Boston
Get it straight visualize it call it what it is,no better sweeter comeback 2 birds in one stone ever then the one in a hundred shot i just mentioned..
And for the record so you Blue Bellies know we wouldnt have any other way, than to crush your dreams and win the cup again ...
Ya these are good times Blood Brothers... Stay alive to the conference finals....

As the previous poster mentioned -peaking too early. As for visiting us - thanks and here is a gift

#6 Watermelons

Watermelons

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

What did I just read :wacko:

Edited by monkeydluffy, 18 February 2013 - 07:17 PM.

tumblr_lv6jbk180f1r5jtugo1_250.gif  Kirby_eats_a_watermelon.gif 

#7 MikeyBoy44

MikeyBoy44

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

Almost 4 years on these boards and I still haven't learned when not to click. Curious George is curious.
Posted Image

#8 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,303 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 pimpcurtly

pimpcurtly

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,366 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

lol I'd love to meet in the conference finals! I think Luongo has something to prove...and your boy Patrick can attest to that! ;)
Posted Image

#10 Bigturk8

Bigturk8

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

I want some Toquitos.
Posted Image

#16 is skeptical about the validity of your post...

#11 DownUndaCanuck

DownUndaCanuck

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,147 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

Got a feeling Tuesday's game is going to end in a Canucks OT win, so it'll end up being a win-win situation.

If the game is tied in the last minute of regulation I want to see the Canucks pull their goalie and go for it. Anything but snapping this streak is a loss for the Canucks.
Posted Image

#12 nucks_rule1

nucks_rule1

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:36 PM

Im going to kindly ask you to leave these Canucks boards.
(Just by the way ^ is me kindly asking)
Posted Image
my thread!

100th post on September 9th 2008
1000th post on june 24th 2010

THANK YOU MIKE GILLIS FOR GREATEST OFF SEASON EVER!

HANK= H(ART ROSS)

#13 Phil_314

Phil_314

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,994 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:45 PM

Brothers? :lol: By the way you sound like this guy (though that guy's more eloquent)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkWS9PiXekE

And do you know what happened to him?

Posted Image

We'll see after the game tomorrow :P

Edited by g@m3b0i, 18 February 2013 - 07:47 PM.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Jesus LOVES YOU!
2012, meet Matthew 24:36-47!

14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

#14 canuckfan85

canuckfan85

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

a tad wordy. Or perhaps you prefer the term verbose.

#15 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,332 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

Irony is ironic.

But yeah, should be a gooder tomorrow night and we're obviously pulling for the Canucks to beat you again, just like the last time we played.

schroedersig2_by_elvis15-d5szksn.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

Tanev is going to EDM. I can put my life savings down on it

#16 Bananas

Bananas

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,025 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

Irony is ironic.

But yeah, should be a gooder tomorrow night and we're obviously pulling for the Canucks to beat you again, just like the last time we played.

Yea.... that's why I sarcastically posted the way I did... ...

*FWOOSH*
Hey CDC! Remember this!?

#17 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,715 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

Dy-no-mite!

Posted Image

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

rsz_theylive.jpg 11477626583_2368927097.jpg  7649118508_ce3e8a74a1_o.jpg

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” (David Rockefeller)

#18 Nuckhead13

Nuckhead13

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

a big F-. Sorry man. but whatever your trying to say, makes. no. sense.
Posted Image

#19 riffraff

riffraff

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,039 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

Op,

Somehow you must be getting all the good budz from out here.
Posted Image

CanucksSayEh, on 12 March 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:
When the playoffs come around, nobody is scared of getting in a fight, but every night, they get their mom to check under the bed for Raffi Torres.

#20 Mauii

Mauii

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

Anybody have a translator for gobbledygook?? All I can make out is something about us blue guys winning the cup??

Edited by Mauii, 19 February 2013 - 03:55 PM.

"For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil."

#21 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,332 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:29 PM

Yea.... that's why I sarcastically posted the way I did... ...

*FWOOSH*

His was at least verbose, whereas yours was just a run on with no capitalization. You're satire needs some work.

#22 PuckProphet

PuckProphet

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

Lil blue Lokis its our job to leash yas... just the way it is

#23 Primus099

Primus099

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:50 AM

Posted Image

#24 Bananas

Bananas

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,025 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:58 AM

His was at least verbose, whereas yours was just a run on with no capitalization. You're satire needs some work.

You really think a Hawks fan is worth it?
Hey CDC! Remember this!?

#25 pwnstar

pwnstar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:00 AM

"its a wonderful day for an exorcism"

-Jim Hughson

Posted Image

#26 Riviera82

Riviera82

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,553 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:47 AM

You will lose my friend. You will lose.

#27 Clinch16

Clinch16

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:43 AM

Looks like the OP has been smoking alcohol with Jonathan Toews

http://www.youtube.c...?v=LQFmKPA-iAg#

Edited by Clinch16, 19 February 2013 - 08:05 AM.

Posted Image

#28 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,332 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:01 AM

You really think a Hawks fan is worth it?

I give him points for effort, that's about it. You're representing Canucks fans though, so I'd hope you'd be able to do more than a lame attempt at satire and insulting the guy in response.

#29 CanuckCup1316

CanuckCup1316

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:39 PM

I just hope for a good, playoff intensity, battle. An elbow to Keith's head or a puck to Toews crotch would just be icing on the cake.

#30 PuckProphet

PuckProphet

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

Think about it ...Could there be a better western final

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.