Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PuckProphet

Good Times

30 posts in this topic

Being of sound mind and disposing memory and not acting under duress or undue influence, I am a Blackhawks troll . But instead of expression of aggressive ideological tirade of why dear brothers we are better I Come with the peace pipe the night before an epic battle to learn your customs and ways so we may destroy you but yet sing record of the fight......lol

Be it noted that there is no better match up no greater triumphant year can be imagined...Than to meet the Dragon Blackhawks in the Western conference finals Then ifin you win on to Boston

Get it straight visualize it call it what it is,no better sweeter comeback 2 birds in one stone ever then the one in a hundred shot i just mentioned..

And for the record so you Blue Bellies know we wouldnt have any other way, than to crush your dreams and win the cup again ...

Ya these are good times Blood Brothers... Stay alive to the conference finals....

am i reading american grammar i have no idea what you are trying to say thanks for adding content to the boards and i hope this post feeds you the proverbial troll well in before the lock

am i reading american grammar i have no idea what you are trying to say thanks for adding content to the boards and i hope this post feeds you the proverbial troll well in before the lock

Being of sound mind and disposing memory and not acting under duress or undue influence, I am a Blackhawks troll . But instead of expression of aggressive ideological tirade of why dear brothers we are better I Come with the peace pipe the night before an epic battle to learn your customs and ways so we may destroy you but yet sing record of the fight......lol

Be it noted that there is no better match up no greater triumphant year can be imagined...Than to meet the Dragon Blackhawks in the Western conference finals Then ifin you win on to Boston

Get it straight visualize it call it what it is,no better sweeter comeback 2 birds in one stone ever then the one in a hundred shot i just mentioned..

And for the record so you Blue Bellies know we wouldnt have any other way, than to crush your dreams and win the cup again ...

Ya these are good times Blood Brothers... Stay alive to the conference finals....

Almost 4 years on these boards and I still haven't learned when not to click. Curious George is curious.

lol I'd love to meet in the conference finals! I think Luongo has something to prove...and your boy Patrick can attest to that! ;)

Got a feeling Tuesday's game is going to end in a Canucks OT win, so it'll end up being a win-win situation.

If the game is tied in the last minute of regulation I want to see the Canucks pull their goalie and go for it. Anything but snapping this streak is a loss for the Canucks.

Im going to kindly ask you to leave these Canucks boards.

(Just by the way ^ is me kindly asking)

Brothers? :lol: By the way you sound like this guy (though that guy's more eloquent)

And do you know what happened to him?

killingmessenger.jpg

We'll see after the game tomorrow :P

Irony is ironic.

But yeah, should be a gooder tomorrow night and we're obviously pulling for the Canucks to beat you again, just like the last time we played.

Op,

Somehow you must be getting all the good budz from out here.

Anybody have a translator for gobbledygook?? All I can make out is something about us blue guys winning the cup??