The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

where is cam barker?

kamaole

WE got Cam Barker during lock out, and man, he was a pain in the butt to play against with Chicago a couple of years ago.

Maybe some of our current D men could sit a bit and fight for their jobs a bit and put Cam in the lineup to add some spice......

You would have to scratch Tanev or Ballard to put him in. To bad for him, as they have been are most consistent d-men. If I was A.V. I would scratch Garrison one game and than Edler the next. Both player could use a serious head shake. How many times has Edler been embarrassed on 1-1 moves this year?

trust me when I say... Barker is best left off your roster. There is a reason why Chicago was so willing to trade him to the Wild who then ended up buying him out.

But as a Wild fan, I suuuuuuuure hope he's cracked the lineup the next time we play the 'Nucks. Maybe then, we'll beat you this year.

I'm not a huge fan of Cam Barker, I say he belongs in the press box for now. If one of our Top 6 is injured (because I doubt any of them will be scratched anytime soon) I say put in Vandermeer. He's solid defensively and tough as nails.

He and Vandermeer deserve a shot. Our defence definately hasn't played well enough to deserve sticking for so long.

Garrison needs to play better or he'll be a healthy scratch soon. I know these big guys were brought in mainly for injury insurance, but they should get to compete for roster spots too. Keep the pairings the same for the big Chicago game. If we win that, keep rolling with what we've got. If we lose, I'd like us to trial this:

Edler - Hamhuis

Bieksa - Barker

Ballard - Tanev

Archived