Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pavel Burrows

VANCOUVER-PHILIDELPHIA

41 posts in this topic

To Vancouver: Jakub Voracek

To Philly: Roberto Luongo

Lineup

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Kesler-Voracek

Raymond-Schroeder-Hansen

Higgins-Lappy-Kassian

Volpatti-Weise

Maybe you haven't been paying attention but brygalov has been playing pretty well for philly. The flyers have a lot bigger problems than goaltending, primarily their defence

Voracek just got 4 points in 1 period yesterday, zero chance this trade happens. PHI gets bent over in a bad way. We would have to include Hansen + a 2nd or even a 1st IMO.

Voracek just got 4 points in 1 period yesterday, zero chance this trade happens. PHI gets bent over in a bad way. We would have to include Hansen + a 2nd or even a 1st IMO.

Luongo + Hansen + a 1st gets you almost any player in the League.

I would've preferred a dialogue, but I take it you're implying that I'm out of touch with reality.

I'll say this: Luongo + Hansen + a 1st for Giroux is more sane than what you proposed. Voracek has yet to pot 20 goals in a season.

Um its Raymond Ballard and a 1st that can get you any player in the league duh. But that was only when they were playing poorly now that they are turning things around my guess is its Schnieder, Booth and a 1st that can get you anybody.

So you think Luongo, Hansen + 1st for Giroux is a sane deal. Well i have a proposal for you, make a proposal in the proposal section for this trade and see what everybody else says about it.

I know you won't because the reaction will be insane.

Um its Raymond Ballard and a 1st that can get you any player in the league duh. But that was only when they were playing poorly now that they are turning things around my guess is its Schnieder, Booth and a 1st that can get you anybody.

I would've preferred a dialogue, but I take it you're implying that I'm out of touch with reality.

I'll say this: Luongo + Hansen + a 1st for Giroux is more sane than what you proposed. Voracek has yet to pot 20 goals in a season.

He is only 23, and previously played for Columbus.

Yeah, but Rick Nash also played for Columbus and his stats aren't looking any better playing in New York.

How bout we go with the simple trade with Philly. 2nd rounder for Max Talbot. You gotta love this guy's compete level in the playoffs. We need it!

Not sure what you're alluding to here. Voracek is looking like a far better player in Philadelphia than he was in Columbus.