Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JJC

SOTW #110

33 posts in this topic

Theme

- None

RULES

- Sig must be within board limits (400x200).

- Sig must be made after February 10th.

- Sig must be entered in the showcase

DEADLINES

-February 24th

- Sig must be made after February 24th.

DEADLINES

-February 10th

I'm sorry, but I don't think that's good enough.

Well, it's an entry, and its within the rules so I guess it is good enough. Unless you got something against Price...

It's the sig I was talking about, if you were paying attention. The font seems outdated and the background seems too artsy. Make Price's sig similar to the Lundqvist one, and it'll be good enough. :)

I'm sorry, but I don't think that's good enough.

I'm not a dick. I'm a human being.

According to you, truth is in the eye of a beholder.

Therefore, I must speak in your perspective,

"Sig is widely-acclaimed for its uniqueness. Fonts do not look outdated. In fact, they are perfectly modern."

Happy? :rolleyes:

The comments you made were rude and unnecessary. Who are you to say that his sig is not good enough? If you don't like it, don't vote for it in the poll. Moreover, your criticisms are not even valid. Too artsy??? For a sig?? That doesn't make sense. There's is nothing wrong with the font. And even if they were, this thread is not the place for it. That is what the Showcase forum is for.

Noone is telling you to make stuff up, but show some respect.

While you have the right to state your opinion, everyone else has the right to state their own as well. You were rude. Someone could enter a sig made of scribbles they made in Paint and it would be good enough to be part of the competition. You didn't leave any real useful feedback either.

I think I have every right to state my opinion. If I posted my opinion in the wrong thread, please refer to me to the right thread.

Also, please don't judget that I'm "making stuff up". Please show respect by discretion and clear judgment, please.

I would not want to lie to the people looking at the sigs. Honesty is a virtue; that's what I thought.