The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Blackhawks

-Vintage Canuck-

Giving Hansen a suspension or a fine would make the league look stupid. Clearly he was trying to grab the puck in the air and his elbow just happened to hit him. There was zero intent to injure and could very well be considered incidental contact; however, I do wish Hossa well considering his concussion history.

Despite the two goals Edler and Bieksa were brutal. They made a ton of horrible pinches. Hamhuis wasn't too good either, he tried to be too physical tonight and it showed as he was on the ice for at least 2 breakaways.

Garrison was actually decent, but it would be nice if he contributed offensively as well. Ballard and Tanev were solid as usual, and they showed it against tougher opponents (they were up against toews' line and Kane's line at points)

Our supposed d core needs to wake up.

Will Hossa's injury satisfy your moronic desire to see a Blackhawk hurt? Our would you like Toews to lose an eye as well?

Enough is enough people, it's NEVER a good thing to see a player laying on the ice like that, NEVER. The Canucks fans calling for blood (literally) need to grow up because your am embarrassment to your fine organization.

Just focus on two great teams playing a great game.

We really need to stop messing with chemistry. Put the speed line back, and Bieksa back with Hamhuis. It's common sense, don't screw with what works.

It should also be Garrison playing the right side with Edler, not the other way around.

My line-up for next game.

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Kesler-Higgins

Raymond-Schroeder-Hansen

Volpatti-Lappiere-Kassian

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Garrison

Ballard-Tanev

Luongo/Schnieder (Go with AV's coin toss)

no one is talking about how badly hamhuis got owned all night long dangled caught deep beat wide alot of players played bad but he was skating like he has the flu... tanev was our best D burrows and schnieds were awsome same with sedins if not for burrows 2 excellent screens those wouldve been 2 easy saves for emry . if it wasnt for schnieds it wouldve been another ... yes another 7-3 or 8-3 whopping at the hands of the hawks.

I can't believe Schneider faced 30 SCORING CHANCES, that's insane. That alone is surprising he kept us in it for as long as he did. The only play that impressed me was from Schneider, Tanev, and the Sedins. But mainly Schneider, if not for him, we'd be witnessing a severe blowout win..

I'm sure everyone has been saying this for awhile, as I have been since the 2011 season, but the coaching staff needs to LEAVE. AV, Bowness, Brown ALL OF THEM. This team has no fire under their arses without a coach that can lead the way. This team has been playing such lacklustre hockey for so long, the last time I saw a spirited game from everyone was in Boston last season. Our players are capable of so much more with a better coaching system.

Will Hossa's injury satisfy your moronic desire to see a Blackhawk hurt? Our would you like Toews to lose an eye as well?

Enough is enough people, it's NEVER a good thing to see a player laying on the ice like that, NEVER. The Canucks fans calling for blood (literally) need to grow up because your am embarrassment to your fine organization.

Just focus on two great teams playing a great game.

Schneider deserved and worked hard for that point today. He deserves at least that. Chicago was simply the better team.

I been thinking about the Canucks' play recently and I remember how they peaked in January last season, remember Boston game. By the time the playoffs came around they weren't playing their best.

Hopefully that's whats happening with Hawks right now and they are peaking. When playoffs roll around Canucks get hot and take another run at it.

Archived