The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Blackhawks

-Vintage Canuck-

So....Luongo let in 2 goals in shootout against St.Louis and Schneider let in 2 goals in shootout against the Hawks (whom Luongo stopped all in the first game vs the Hawks).

So can we can the "My goalie is better than your goalie" posts please?

This team needs a shootout coach. Not one for the goalies but one for the shooters.

lol how is him saying it would have been 7-1 with Lu a pro Cory comment? that's just a dumb comment

you were one of the biggest anti-lu posters in here until he started playing lights out this year, now all of a sudden you "like both goalies"

Brutal giveaways

Defense not named Ballard or Tanev can't skate or pass the puck out of our end

Lappiere was garbage and needs to wake the hell up

Chemistry non existent after top line

Way to go Weise! Good fight.

Kesler I'll give you a 5.2 on the flop

Game could of been over in the first ten if not for Schneids who had a hell of a game.

Yup the Canucks defense tonight was embarassingly horrible. The score would've definately been lopsided if it hadn't been for Schneider's stellar performance in net.

I'm thankful that they were able to salvage a point out of this, cause I was sure the game was over as they were down 3-1 with under 3 minutes to play in the game. Quite a thrilling final minutes of the third period.

Quenville has the Canucks figured out.  There were seemingly more clean cut chances and odd man rushes in this one game that all season.

PS, did Kassian play tonight?

PPS, why no Burr on the shootout?

PPPS, Emery sucks, the Hawks win despite him.

PPPPS, Schneider would have been in better balance/positon if Kane didn't bump him as he passed after his shot on the shootout.  And hence the puck wouldn't have slid in.

PPPPPS, Hansen for Mayor.

This whole blaming the refs thing is getting really annoying. Canucks fans are going to get a pretty bad rep if this continues.

Stop being a bunch of cry babies. Complaining and whining every single game, every single goal, every single play is getting ridiculous. The team has worked hard to shed it's diving, complaining , crying reputation. I think many ppl on CDC need to do the same.

I've been a Canucks fan since Stan Smyl was the captain. I've never seen this amount of whining from the fans.

Stop it.

there is no reason to be happy about this 1 point we dont have very many hard games probably one of the easiest scheduals in the league... we are going to win our crap division with or without this one point .. it was a test of how we stack up against what seems to be the best team in the league.... and everyone but schnieds failed terribly ... it wouldve been better if we lost 4-2 or even 5-2 if we had played alot better and just got beat on a couple plays .. but we got beat up and down the ice all night ..D cant pass or move the puck out of our own end AV has messed up all chemistry besides the top line.

This whole blaming the refs thing is getting really annoying. Canucks fans are going to get a pretty bad rep if this continues.

Stop being a bunch of cry babies. Complaining and whining every single game, every single goal, every single play is getting ridiculous. The team has worked hard to shed it's diving, complaining , crying reputation. I think many ppl on CDC need to do the same.

I've been a Canucks fan since Stan Smyl was the captain. I've never seen this amount of whining from the fans.

Stop it.

Blow up the team.

Trade everybody.

Start from scratch.

Rename team Vacouver Millionaires.

Berate all new aquisitions so that they learn from the mistakes of the previous players.

Take a deep breath.

Nah. The game wasn't the result most people wanted, but it was only one game.

As dominant as the Hawks have been, lets not forget they blew a two goal lead in the last 5 minutes.

We can beat this team, but we need a hell of alot more form our D, and we need Kesler to eventually come around and find some chemistry with Booth.

Archived