361 replies to this topic

#61 Go Faulk Yourself

Go Faulk Yourself

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,289 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

Kesler played great besides the dive, he got robbed of an assist but they gave it to Henrik so it's all good.

All I can say to AV is

Reunite The Speed Line!!!!

When I saw the starting line-ups for todays game. I really just wanted to cry... Why did he break up that line in the first place? Ridiculous.

bwtkt4j.gif

St. Louis Blues STHS GM small.png

Colorado Avalanche EHL GM small.png

#62 Noheart

Noheart

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

can we seriously go 1 game without one of these retarded comments? get out

If he was the ying in pro Cory comments you are the yang

So stop
Posted Image

BEASTLY!!!

#63 ghjffbali

ghjffbali

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

TBH based the way we played tonight I'm kissing that 1 pt and giving it a hug...

Edited by ghjffbali, 19 February 2013 - 09:48 PM.

#64 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68,317 posts

@NHLBlackhawks
Coach Q says he saw Hossa postgame: "He seemed okay, but we'll see." #Blackhawks

307mg00.jpg

#65 hockeyaddict123

hockeyaddict123

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

So now the refs wait for an injury or the crowds reaction to make calls on the ice rather than calling the play....

#66 AriGold

AriGold

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,338 posts

Will Hossa's injury satisfy your moronic desire to see a Blackhawk hurt? Our would you like Toews to lose an eye as well?

Enough is enough people, it's NEVER a good thing to see a player laying on the ice like that, NEVER. The Canucks fans calling for blood (literally) need to grow up because your am embarrassment to your fine organization.

Just focus on two great teams playing a great game.

All i said was it was a tit for tat. IE it has happened to both teams now. Don't go reading too much into it Mr.Blackhawk. Go to your own message board, or HF board or which ever hole you crawled out of.

Wolf-Wall-Street-Pool-Party-Dragonlord.j

#67 MrsCanuck

MrsCanuck

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,629 posts

Hawks are DOMINANT. Not surprising they haven't lost in reg. all season. Hopefully they cool down come playoffs.
Posted Image

#68 Hyzer

Hyzer

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Bowness gotta go

#69 TimberWolf

TimberWolf

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

While it's pointed out enough that the Nucks were terrible and only got a point due to superhuman goaltending, it doesn't let the refs off the hook.

the reffing was awful. It didn't cost us the game, (that was the defense alone) but it still should be adressed. it was awful.

Edited by TimberWolf, 19 February 2013 - 09:48 PM.

I was saying Lu-Urns...

star-wars-hockey-goal.gif?w=284

#70 DeNiro

DeNiro

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,641 posts

Well we beat them in a shootout in our building, they beat us in a shootout in their building.

There's one more game at the end of the season to break the tie. Hopefully we'll be a much better team by then.

Posted Image

"Dream until the dream come true"

#71 allkill326

allkill326

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,270 posts

Canucks and Blackhawks both paid for favourable officiating. It's just that Blackhawks paid slightly more, hence allowing the Kane goal in shootout.
Posted Image

#72 Primus099

Primus099

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

If he was the ying in pro Cory comments you are the yang

So stop

lol how is him saying it would have been 7-1 with Lu a pro Cory comment? that's just a dumb comment

you were one of the biggest anti-lu posters in here until he started playing lights out this year, now all of a sudden you "like both goalies"

Edited by Primus099, 19 February 2013 - 09:50 PM.

#73 BigUncle16

BigUncle16

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,145 posts

Could have easily been 5-0 in the first period. Schneider keeps them in the game and they steal a point they had no business getting.
Posted Image

#74 Darth Kane

Darth Kane

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

All i said was it was a tit for tat. IE it has happened to both teams now. Don't go reading too much into it Mr.Blackhawk. Go to your own message board, or HF board or which ever hole you crawled out of.

Sorry if you thought this was directed at just you. It was direct at all the Canucks fans that have been clamouring for a Blackhawk to be hurt it retribution for Keith. I'm tired of hearing these reckless comments.

I've been posting on this board for a while and I've always been respectful and acknowledged the good things about the Canucks.

#75 TimberWolf

TimberWolf

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,292 posts

Will Hossa's injury satisfy your moronic desire to see a Blackhawk hurt? Our would you like Toews to lose an eye as well?

Enough is enough people, it's NEVER a good thing to see a player laying on the ice like that, NEVER. The Canucks fans calling for blood (literally) need to grow up because your am embarrassment to your fine organization.

Just focus on two great teams playing a great game.

And I assume you are making similar posts on hawk boards calling for blood (mainly Sedin's) after Hossa went down, yes?

I was saying Lu-Urns...

star-wars-hockey-goal.gif?w=284

#76 Steve Carell

Steve Carell

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,662 posts

The Canucks didn't show up for the 2nd period for the second game in a row. Like seriously how does that happen to an NHL team? Something has to be said for how terrible our coaching is....

Edited by LuongoCFan, 19 February 2013 - 09:51 PM.

#77 SergioMomesso

SergioMomesso

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,868 posts

I bet all the Hawk fans were sure worried about Daniel last march when he got cold cocked by Keith. Just sayin.
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:5584]

#78 chrisbanks

chrisbanks

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

does AV even coach? he reminds me of a baseball bench manager after setting the lineup befor the game hes pretty much done for the night its all his assistants doing the coaching during the game talking to them about positioning previous plays what they couldve done better setting up plays for after a timeout ect... what the hell does AV do ?

#79 CanucksJay

CanucksJay

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

It should be clear to MG at this point that this team is not good enough to challenge for the cup. They will slide into 3rd in the conference and will at best get to 2nd round with this team.

Either he needs to make a few big trades OR he can try firing the coach.

I vote latter because we have been constantly tweaking this line up for many many seasons and the only thing we have yet to try is changing the coach.

It was disgusting how Chicago was all over our plays. Thats why they had 2 shorthanded breakaways today.

Remember Game 7 from a few years back?

Thats right, Canucks were defending a one goal lead and on the powerplay in the last few minutes of the game and what do we do?
Give up a shorty to go to overtime in a game 7

This kind of repetitive behavior comes down to coaching and strategy. The players arent executing but how do you expect the players to execute when the Hawks already know what the Canucks will do?

In short of making some big trades that most likely wont work out, I suggest the Canucks change the coach and tinker with this line as we only have a few years window of opportunity to win.

#80 jag

jag

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

oh yeah I'm sure you said Lu would get lit up by the hawks last time, we won in the shootout actually. get real Jag, I'm sure you don't know much hockey

Oh ya not much just listened to or watched almost every game since 89 ya only a little buddy. Didnt know there were so many sensitive ppl on here. Read my next post after that and get off my back.

#81 Noheart

Noheart

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

Time to seriously start shopping Lou for a dynamic game breaker. Our boys looked a step behind all night. One of our highest paid players should not be on the bench. MG needs to utilize his cap space to make a difference on the ice.

I actually thought of that today when a saw 5.33M sitting in the bench

But there is no way that is happening, not till the summer
Posted Image

BEASTLY!!!

#82 The Brahma Bull

The Brahma Bull

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,224 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

Time to seriously start shopping Lou for a dynamic game breaker. Our boys looked a step behind all night. One of our highest paid players should not be on the bench. MG needs to utilize his cap space to make a difference on the ice.

We won't get a dynamic game breaker for Lu. If that was possible, he would have already been traded by now.

#83 Donky

Donky

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,680 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

On the Kane SO goal, after Schneider makes the original save Kane follows thru and contacts his stick pushing him into the net and the puck comes free and is forced in by the other pad. Should have been no goal imo.
“When facism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”-Sinclair Lewis

A human being is a part of a whole, called by us _universe_, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."-Albert Einstein

#84 shazzam

shazzam

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,414 posts

does AV even coach? he reminds me of a baseball bench manager after setting the lineup befor the game hes pretty much done for the night its all his assistants doing the coaching during the game talking to them about positioning previous plays what they couldve done better setting up plays for after a timeout ect... what the hell does AV do ?

He delegates

#85 ~AngelBelle~

~AngelBelle~

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

tit for tat implies retaliation. we're not looking for retaliation, we want fair play and better future officiating

#86 Darth Kane

Darth Kane

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

And I assume you are making similar posts on hawk boards calling for blood (mainly Sedin's) after Hossa went down, yes?

Nope. I go by the same handle there so feel free to visit yourself.

I think Hansen's play looked accidental. At most it was a bit careless but I don't think it was intential, Hansen's not that type of player.

#87 AriGold

AriGold

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,338 posts

Sorry if you thought this was directed at just you. It was direct at all the Canucks fans that have been clamouring for a Blackhawk to be hurt it retribution for Keith. I'm tired of hearing these reckless comments.

I've been posting on this board for a while and I've always been respectful and acknowledged the good things about the Canucks.

You post on this board with the intention of antagonizing Canucks fans. You are a cancer on this board, please leave.

This is for Canucks talk, not Hawks talk, if you don't like our opinion then LEAVE.

Edited by AriGold, 19 February 2013 - 09:54 PM.

Wolf-Wall-Street-Pool-Party-Dragonlord.j

#88 DeNiro

DeNiro

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,641 posts

As dominant as the Hawks have been, lets not forget they blew a two goal lead in the last 5 minutes.

We can beat this team, but we need a hell of alot more form our D, and we need Kesler to eventually come around and find some chemistry with Booth.

Posted Image

"Dream until the dream come true"

#89 Heretic

Heretic

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,214 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

So....Luongo let in 2 goals in shootout against St.Louis and Schneider let in 2 goals in shootout against the Hawks (whom Luongo stopped all in the first game vs the Hawks).

So can we can the "My goalie is better than your goalie" posts please?

This team needs a shootout coach. Not one for the goalies but one for the shooters.

McCoy: We were speculating. Is God really out there?
Kirk: Maybe he's not out there, Bones. Maybe he's right here. [points to his heart]

Posted Image

#90 MrsCanuck

MrsCanuck

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,629 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

AV can't hide behind the Twins and great goaltending forever.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.