The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Blackhawks

-Vintage Canuck-

Time to seriously start shopping Lou for a dynamic game breaker. Our boys looked a step behind all night. One of our highest paid players should not be on the bench. MG needs to utilize his cap space to make a difference on the ice.

does AV even coach? he reminds me of a baseball bench manager after setting the lineup befor the game hes pretty much done for the night its all his assistants doing the coaching during the game talking to them about positioning previous plays what they couldve done better setting up plays for after a timeout ect... what the hell does AV do ?

Sorry if you thought this was directed at just you. It was direct at all the Canucks fans that have been clamouring for a Blackhawk to be hurt it retribution for Keith. I'm tired of hearing these reckless comments.

I've been posting on this board for a while and I've always been respectful and acknowledged the good things about the Canucks.

So....Luongo let in 2 goals in shootout against St.Louis and Schneider let in 2 goals in shootout against the Hawks (whom Luongo stopped all in the first game vs the Hawks).

So can we can the "My goalie is better than your goalie" posts please?

This team needs a shootout coach. Not one for the goalies but one for the shooters.

Sorry if you thought this was directed at just you. It was direct at all the Canucks fans that have been clamouring for a Blackhawk to be hurt it retribution for Keith. I'm tired of hearing these reckless comments.

I've been posting on this board for a while and I've always been respectful and acknowledged the good things about the Canucks.

As dominant as the Hawks have been, lets not forget they blew a two goal lead in the last 5 minutes.

We can beat this team, but we need a hell of alot more form our D, and we need Kesler to eventually come around and find some chemistry with Booth.

Will Hossa's injury satisfy your moronic desire to see a Blackhawk hurt? Our would you like Toews to lose an eye as well?

Enough is enough people, it's NEVER a good thing to see a player laying on the ice like that, NEVER. The Canucks fans calling for blood (literally) need to grow up because your am embarrassment to your fine organization.

Just focus on two great teams playing a great game.

Blow up the team.

Trade everybody.

Start from scratch.

Rename team Vacouver Millionaires.

Berate all new aquisitions so that they learn from the mistakes of the previous players.

Take a deep breath.

Nah. The game wasn't the result most people wanted, but it was only one game.

Archived