Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kacholu

Seems like we all forgot something this game

15 posts in this topic

Time to turn on the inner beast against Dallas.

henrik has scored 8 points in the last 5 games, and daniel has scored 7 in the last 10 games they are playing very nice. they should continue to play like this

Much appreciated post. It's like when Trevor Linden became the all-time points leader on March 8th, 2004 (the evening of the infamous Bertuzzi-Moore incident). Just about everyone forgets that.

That's not to liken tonight's effort to that game. It's just that an emotional game overrides these points.

henrik has scored 8 points in the last 5 games, and daniel has scored 7 in the last 10 games they are playing very nice. they should continue to play like this

Kassian?

Oh right!......I kinda remember that guy...didn't he score 5 goals once?

Whatever happened to him?

Kassian?

Oh right!......I kinda remember that guy...didn't he score 5 goals once?

Whatever happened to him?

I wish Daniel goes beast mode and somehow catches Hank in points. Would love to see them get their 1000th career point on the same goal.

We need more threads like this, this is the opposite of weak sauce, thanks for the heads up, Danny is quietly moving up the list I guess, and the Sedins are going about business as usual, putting up points, the more i watch them play, the more I appreciate how much physical abuse they take, but also keeping their heads up at the same time ready to make a no-look pass, they had more than a few smart plays that with a little more touch by Burr could have put the score the other way, regardless of our team getting outplayed.

No Burrows ,no Sedinery.

All three of these guys are lighting it up since being reunited.

I wish Daniel goes beast mode and somehow catches Hank in points. Would love to see them get their 1000th career point on the same goal.

Daniel Sedin is now tied for third place in all time scoring for the Canucks!! It's likely he will be second by seasons end. So congradulations to him for the achievement tonight.

Lets look at the positives guys!