The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PlayStation 4 Thread

PlayStation

I don't think anyone was expecting much of this generation. Sony is the only 'saving grace' along with Nintendo if they can get backwards compatibility going from their previous systems. Like a more full catalogue.

That being said though, I hope PS4 and the new xbox at least do better than the WII U is doing. Wii U like.. just died.

I really like the partnership with Blizzard and I especially like that diablo will now be coming to the ps4.

But!! It still isn't enough to get me to buy the new machine. The last console that came out was I think 8 years ago. They really couldn't have thought of anything better than this in that time span?

I'm looking forward to the Xbox one because its not going to take much to top what ps4 did today.

Sticking with my laptop/computer till ps4 is cheaper.

I'm a huge Xbox fanboy so ill be getting that no matter what unless they have a huge letdown at their conference.

I really like the partnership with Blizzard and I especially like that diablo will now be coming to the ps4.

But!! It still isn't enough to get me to buy the new machine. The last console that came out was I think 8 years ago. They really couldn't have thought of anything better than this in that time span?

I'm looking forward to the Xbox one because its not going to take much to top what ps4 did today.

I'm a huge Xbox fanboy so ill be getting that no matter what unless they have a huge letdown at their conference.

what could be any different from xbox?

what do you honestly think has changed since the last few years? the visuals wont be THAT different (not like ps2 -> ps3 and xbox -> 360 jumps), and so all of the 'advances' will dumb garbage like social networking!!! and that sort of thing, or faster loading times and the like.

the consoles will more or less be the exact same, i think.

Archived