The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tanev promoted

mbal23

Edler-Tanev should be the 3rd pairing.

Edler can still get in on the PP, but for now this seems like a good choice. His lack of defense has been a definite concern lately, he is supposed to an offensive defenseman (I know) but he has been making far too many mistakes lately. Garrison-Ballard will make for an interesting pairing, so far we have tried Garrison with everyone but maybe Hamhuis... Let's see if this one will work out! B)

Edler-Tanev should be the 3rd pairing.

Edler can still get in on the PP, but for now this seems like a good choice. His lack of defense has been a definite concern lately, he is supposed to an offensive defenseman (I know) but he has been making far too many mistakes lately. Garrison-Ballard will make for an interesting pairing, so far we have tried Garrison with everyone but maybe Hamhuis... Let's see if this one will work out! B)

Congratz to tanev...

I think this could open up Edlers game as he has not been playing very well. Maybe compensating for the GARish play of his fellow partner. Tanev has been a surprise and I think MG needs some credit for seeing the diamond in the rough... but a discredit for paying for the flawed diamonds... but time will tell if these signings will work out this year.

Archived