Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SvenBae

Schneider to Start in Dallas

103 posts in this topic

dont worry luongo fans he will get to play another non offensive team in nashville and you can brag about his 19 saves and a win in that game.

Hopefully he doens't completely crap the bed and single handedly gave the team a loss.

We all know what happened last Dallas game.. Oh yeah, he ruined Hank's monumental night.

Played solid yesterday though.. Hoping for the best.

Schneider deserves the start in Dallas after that last game, I think he's ready to go on a roll.

While Lu has been the more consistant this year, Scheider put in the best performance so far. He deserves the next start.

Only reason Canucks didn't get blown out 7-3 or worse was because of Cory. Deserves another start and a redemption game against Dallas.

:picard::huh::sadno:

Because I don't wear rose coloured glasses and/or have a one way viewpoint?

I'm glad Schneider's getting the start. He deserves it after his performance in Chicago.

Why are you about to cry?

You must be joking. Schneids played amazing last night and deserves another start for sure, but you really are nuts.

Luongo has *never* kept us to 3 or less goals against the Hawks in a high scoring chance game in the regular season? Really? You do realize you can be a fan of what Schneider did last night without this manifest nonsense, right?

Schneid's played out of this world (best game of his career, and best of the year for either goalie thus far) but if you are incapable of remembering even one game where Luongo played at that level over the last 6 years you are just biased.

A terrible decision! I want to see Luongo back in net for a string of 4-5 games, that's how he really shines.

You must be joking. Schneids played amazing last night and deserves another start for sure, but you really are nuts.

Luongo has *never* kept us to 3 or less goals against the Hawks in a high scoring chance game in the regular season? Really? You do realize you can be a fan of what Schneider did last night without this manifest nonsense, right?

Schneid's played out of this world (best game of his career, and best of the year for either goalie thus far) but if you are incapable of remembering even one game where Luongo played at that level over the last 6 years you are just biased.

A terrible decision! I want to see Luongo back in net for a string of 4-5 games, that's how he really shines.

Terrible decision. Luongo should start.

Schneider deserves the start in Dallas after that last game, I think he's ready to go on a roll.

I'd like to see Lu get the start in Nashville for sure though, but right on.. He played good verse Chicago, so he deserves another shot at a W.

He really earned this start, the Blackhakws game would have ended 7-3 or something if it wasn't for him.

Luongo plays the next night anyway. Not really a big deal