The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schneider to Start in Dallas

SvenBae

i like how people say " cory played good last game not knowing how well lu wouldve done." we know how well lu wouldve done there is a large sample size of what happens to Lu when we play that bad infront of him vs the hawks 6 7 8 goals against consistanly .i actually dont think we have ever let up that many grade A scoring chances against any of our goalies since luongo has been here and to only have 3 goals against was flat out amazing. last time we had a goalie stop 3 breakaways in 1 period was bob essensa ,back in the day jovo cop would caugh the puck up at the blue line like it was his day job.

Atta boy Ginger, get your redemption!

Seriously though, Dallas is garbage, I can't believe we lost the last game. If our D corps plays like that again, I'm throwing something at my TV. We have 10 top 9 forwards in the lineup now, there is no reason why we shouldn't be outscoring the opponent.

Jason Botchford@botchford

Schneider starts tomorrow. Dropped a good line too. "Maybe we'll get a shootout guy at the deadline."

lol thorwing his guys under the bus?? but is true for the past 3 years....it would be funny of Luongo said something like that, the entire city and media would be all over him fact

Hopefully he doens't completely crap the bed and single handedly gave the team a loss.

We all know what happened last Dallas game.. Oh yeah, he ruined Hank's monumental night.

Played solid yesterday though.. Hoping for the best.

i like how people say " cory played good last game not knowing how well lu wouldve done." we know how well lu wouldve done there is a large sample size of what happens to Lu when we play that bad infront of him vs the hawks 6 7 8 goals against consistanly .i actually dont think we have ever let up that many grade A scoring chances against any of our goalies since luongo has been here and to only have 3 goals against was flat out amazing. last time we had a goalie stop 3 breakaways in 1 period was bob essensa ,back in the day jovo cop would caugh the puck up at the blue line like it was his day job.

Archived