Lapierre talbot weise

Tito

Hamhuis Bieksa

Garrison Carlson

Ballard tanev

Alberts barker

Schneider

Neuvirth

Trading a goaltender (either one; personally I would prefer to keep Luongo) for Carlson and trading away Edler for a ransom would solidify our team for this year's run and next year.

I like your second trade proposal with Washington.

Goaltender + Schroeder + 1st for Carlson + Forsberg + Neuvirth

I would change the Philadelphia proposal to include a skill player. We will have trouble scoring in the playoffs, but with the presence of Kassian, Burrows, Kesler, Couturier, Hansen, Lapierre, Talbot, and Weise all in the lineup we shouldn't have trouble in the physicality department. We tend to be more aggressive in the playoffs anyways.

Edler + Booth + Raymond for Voracek + Couturier + Talbot

Daniel ~ Henrik ~ Kassian

Burrows ~ Kesler ~ Voracek

Higgins ~ Couturier ~ Hansen

Talbot ~ Lapierre ~ Weise

@merci

I don't think so.. They know to get a star defenseman they're going to have to pay up. If edler is on the market, it's a bidding war. Philly is willing to pay up to get what they want.

Carlson and neuvirth for luongo is about fair value but I would be willing to add to it if the Philly deal is a go. Probably not a first but a 2nd. If we throw in a first we get galeiv.

Or how bout

Luongo first schroeder for Carlson Forsberg neuvirth

Couturier takes schroeders spot anyways

Forsberg is a LW. Our weakest prospect position.

What don't u get? This team relies solely on Roberto.

just look at the record w.o him

Ill always be a die hard canucks fan but yes I will also cheer for whoever luongo gets traded to. IF HE GETS TRADED. So far he's the only reason we are in playoff contention... and that's a fact.

Apollo....it's not me that doesn't get it.

Obsessive, Compulsive Ddisorder is a terrible affliction. You should seek professional help.

IF Lu is teh reason the Nucks are in contention and who they solely rely on, then he is also responsible fore their SCF loss, their early exit last year and the Detroit and Calgary losses this year.

You can't have it both ways.

Be civil friend. He does have a point. Look at the record yourself.

As for losing the SCF, by that time, the entire team was being bitch slapped into oblivion. Luongo has admitted that he made a few mistakes with the media. He's a changed man and on top of his game. Stop.

Apollo is over-the-top with his Lu adoration and even you (a staunch Lu lover) have to agree his statements are ridiculous.

I have a lot of respect for Lu and know the team's failures are not all on his shoulders, just like I know their successes are not all his doing.

I have yet to see a post from Apollo that doesn't ram Lu's abilities/contribution down CDC's throat. He is constantly high-jacking non-relateded threads to spew his pro Lu doctrine.

Funny thing is, he does more harm than good for Lu's reputation by being so delusional in his assessment of LU's contribution.

As for civility...visit a few of Apollo's posts and see how he refers to those who want Lu traded. Civil indeed!

Apollo....it's not me that doesn't get it.

Obsessive, Compulsive Ddisorder is a terrible affliction. You should seek professional help.

IF Lu is teh reason the Nucks are in contention and who they solely rely on, then he is also responsible fore their SCF loss, their early exit last year and the Detroit and Calgary losses this year.

You can't have it both ways.

You sadden me buddy. Everytime uu blame Lu for the scf. He took us there and forced seven games

Without him it would have been a repeat of '82. Four game sweep in the finals.

And u say I'm not civil? I protect the reason we have a succesful team... I have zero absolutely zero respect for luongo haters. I will never be civil to a luongo hater. They Disgust me

What don't u get? This team relies solely on Roberto.

just look at the record w.o him

Ill always be a die hard canucks fan but yes I will also cheer for whoever luongo gets traded to. IF HE GETS TRADED. So far he's the only reason we are in playoff contention... and that's a fact.

Archived