The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 6.0

come on... and he worn a different pair of pants. This team is too comfortable... laughing and joking on the bench when the team losing game after game. Losing to Columbus.. my God... just do nothing... everything if fine.

So why don't we just hire a Part Time GM... we don't need one for regular season cause he does nothing and just hire one for the off season. At this rate Chicago who hasn't lost will make a move before MG.

And then their is Boston... of course they will make a move sooner than later.

Here's why you really shouldn't be criticizing anyone else's proposals.

You'd take on a 9.5 million cap hit on a term as long as Luongo's - you'd also keep Luongo's contract in house - and you'd do this as the cap is about to drop 6 million dollars.

Thanks for coming out 101.

Your hero Luongo is Florida "crap" - so is Higgins - the Canucks have been winning deals with Florida for quite some time.

I suppose, by implication, you're one of those people who whine about the Booth deal? I don't know if you're also one of those people who puts his head in the sand when advanced stats are referenced, but Booth has a +25.6 relative corsi, and he's managed that returning from injury, playing with new linemates, getting only 45.3% offensive zone starts, and a very impressive 58.2% offensive zone finishes.

That Florida "crap" is the last thing Canucks fans should be whining about.

Yeah, MG, some more Florida crap would be just fine, thanks.

What I'm really craving is a trade.

Where a pile of guys, including Old News above me here (just stirring the pot) said we were fine on D coming in to the year; I said 5 and 7 months ago that we had a problem stacking our left D, and nobody to play right. That we had a problem stacking our line up on left wing, and were still actually quite lacking on the right.

I did not include myself as much as many calling for a centre (I prayed Kesler would come back mended), perhaps I should have?

But I did not think we were set, and I do not now. MG needs to make a move!

I'm in the Washington wish list; looking for Green / MoJo in a package for Ballard and Lou. Would I take Orlov or Carlson, especially hell yeah on Carlson.

Just looking to feel better about always cheering for my team when I know they need something??? But yes, pass on Keenan, thanx for the reminder!

Archived