The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian's chance with Kes

jono2009

He's progressing alot. each game he gets better. He scored goals in the first few but how did the sedins do?? I cant wait to see him in 3 years when he's 23 24 he will be a 2nd line beast. It takes time to develop a great pf he's still so young if he plays 3rd line mins this season great he will be that much more rounded a player when he matures. I think if he gets 10 mins a game while splitting duty up and down the line up the canucks and kass will be better for it. I loved his quote when he said "You didn't expect me to actually score 48 goals this season did you? Ok good!"

One thing that bugs me, and maybe I am wrong, but when their shift is over I don't see Kesler talking to Kassian. Hank is always talking to his wingers about the last shift and Kesler should be the leader of his line. Maybe he doesn't want to rock the boat just getting back, but I would like to see him work with our budding young powerforward.

One thing that bugs me, and maybe I am wrong, but when their shift is over I don't see Kesler talking to Kassian. Hank is always talking to his wingers about the last shift and Kesler should be the leader of his line. Maybe he doesn't want to rock the boat just getting back, but I would like to see him work with our budding young powerforward.

......He's never done it before ! What makes you think he'll ever start.

.................Kesler can just NOT play with his linemates.He can only create a disjointed line......(Proof) Check the last 3 seasons and the many many wingers he's had and unable to gel with.

Man all those wingers MUST have issues.Obviously not Kesler........oh wait ! I took off my glasses and it really does help to see the problem.

i still think kassian should be with the sedins. burrows is better by himself then kassian is and its nice having a big body with the sedins to protect them and create space.. burrows and kesler on the 2nd line with booth would be decent, altho i doubt booth and kesler ever really gel.

Archived