Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Sean Couturier, Drew Shore 3rd line targets 4th line targets Chris Thorburn, Matt Martin. Wish list Ryan O'Reilly their

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#1 CanuckleHorse

CanuckleHorse

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

The Nucks could use a big play making centre for the 3rd line who could take up some 2nd power play time. The fourth liners could help in the playoffs and give some much needed toughness would love to know what you think.

#2 PlayStation

PlayStation

XBox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,354 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:45 PM

Your whole post is not suppose to go in the title.
Posted Image

"Real Men" :bigblush:

#3 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,956 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:46 PM

And we would like to know what your actual proposal is. What are you suggesting we'd have to give up to get these players?

c3c9e9.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

If this team lets go of Sang he will burn this team next year. 

#4 Kazmanian Devil

Kazmanian Devil

Not your average poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:46 PM

I am intrigued by the completely unnecessary "their" at the end of the title.

hejda_zps6237a1e8.png

#5 MC Fatigue

MC Fatigue

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,568 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

LOVE IT!!!!!! And all those players come play for us in return for.....nothing? YESSSSS!!!
" I don't understand, can somebody tell me what's going on? Why is there a drunk Chinese man doing push-ups on my front lawn?......and why's he wearing lipstick??"

#6 Venom52

Venom52

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,867 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:40 PM

0% chance of getting any of these players

Posted Image

#7 Jai604

Jai604

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,040 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:10 PM

Great proposal, makes us a better team.

I like those trades.

RIP LB RR PD

#8 MJDDawg

MJDDawg

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,904 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

The Nucks could use a big play making centre for the 3rd line who could take up some 2nd power play time. The fourth liners could help in the playoffs and give some much needed toughness would love to know what you think.

Geez, I hadn't thought of it that way before. Thanks. :sadno:

Edited by MJDDawg, 21 February 2013 - 08:30 PM.

4X5ed5z.gif

Credit to Tony Zamboni for the sig.

Always vigilant and on the lookout for Tiger Singh,The Stork, Shamu101, Mangoes, Cucumbers, Proballhockeyplayer, Dal Colle, DontTradeEdler, RespectYourEdlers23, D.T.E. and...

#9 CanuckleHorse

CanuckleHorse

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:21 AM

Sorry first timer but I will get the hang of this :)

#10 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,956 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:17 AM

Sorry first timer but I will get the hang of this :)

It was everybody's first time sometime, no worries.

Since you're new to the forums, I'd suggest reading through the different subsections and seeing what different threads are out there and how they tend to be structured for each of those sections. For instance, threads in the Trades, Rumours and Signings forum all have to have tags of some sort on them (like [trade], [rumour] or [signing]). Proposal threads in this forum are generally in the form of, "I'm proposing we go trade for player A, and in return I think we'll have to give up player B to do that."

If you read more threads than you create and start to understand what is well received and what isn't (of course, figuring out what fits within the board rules helps too!) then you'll end up having a better time on here and get better responses than you have in this thread.

Good luck!

c3c9e9.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

If this team lets go of Sang he will burn this team next year. 

#11 oldnews

oldnews

Declining Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,630 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

Good targets - would be willing to ante up for Couturier - like Shore as well - would add Brock Nelson to that list.

#12 boxiebrown

boxiebrown

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:54 AM

0% chance of getting any of these players

Really, Chris Thorburn is untouchable?

#13 CanuckleHorse

CanuckleHorse

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

It was everybody's first time sometime, no worries.

Since you're new to the forums, I'd suggest reading through the different subsections and seeing what different threads are out there and how they tend to be structured for each of those sections. For instance, threads in the Trades, Rumours and Signings forum all have to have tags of some sort on them (like [trade], [rumour] or [signing]). Proposal threads in this forum are generally in the form of, "I'm proposing we go trade for player A, and in return I think we'll have to give up player B to do that."

If you read more threads than you create and start to understand what is well received and what isn't (of course, figuring out what fits within the board rules helps too!) then you'll end up having a better time on here and get better responses than you have in this thread.

Good luck!

Thankyou

#14 CanuckleHorse

CanuckleHorse

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:02 PM

Good targets - would be willing to ante up for Couturier - like Shore as well - would add Brock Nelson to that list.

Id probably use Schroeder and Higgins maybe a draft pick we also have some good prospects that they might want if anything we might have to take back a player like Fedotenko.

Edited by CanuckleHorse, 22 February 2013 - 10:10 PM.

#15 CanuckleHorse

CanuckleHorse

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:08 PM

Would you give up a 2nd, Booth and ballard for their 1st, Ryan O'Rielly and Shane O'brien?

#16 CanuckleHorse

CanuckleHorse

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

Really, Chris Thorburn is untouchable?

Chris would be great for when the Nucks play teams with true heavy weights he can also play the PK the Nucks wont have to give up much.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.