Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

billabong

if you could make one coaching decision, what would it be?

82 members have voted

1. 1. make ONE coaching decision

• try and play garrison on the right side with edler for a game or two
    • give the ball to schneider and let him run with it
    • or give it to luongo...
    • call pinizzotto up and give him a chance
    • play garrison on the pp for a few games
    • i wouldnt, i dont know how the hell to coach an NHL team...leave it to the pros
    • other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 posts in this topic

whats the one coaching decision that grinds your gears the most?

hypothetically, lets say you won a contest and you can make a minor coaching decision for a short period of time just to see how it would work and then you could move on with ur life.

personally, i would give garrison solid pp time on the 2nd unit (i like the 1st unit as it is)

I would resign and bring in a real coach .. not named Alain .. :towel:

if I were AV, Id let Kassian work it out and give hime ice time.. he can only improve the more he plays.

if I were MG however,

av gone

brown gone

bowness stays

.. once this season is done ideally

get'er done MG

One coaching change would be (as GM) fire AV and hire Ruff in the same minute.

play tanev more.....seriously I do not know why he hasn't been getting more time. He's been our best D pretty much all season. The kid is amazing!

If we're not hiring Ruff, offer Sauve to the Sharks for compensation and make Larry Robinson as our head coach.

I don't understand why so many people seem to think bringing Ruff on board would automatically make us such a better team? For all we know, he'd come in and not get along with players, other coaches, management, etc. Now would not be the time to make this change anyways. If we suffer another early playoff exit, sure replacing AV needs to be considered, but right now we have a winning record and are sitting on top of our division yet again.

Anyways, in response to the poll, I voted give the ball to Lou and let him run with it.

i'ld leave the decisions to AV, he knows more about hockey than i do, even if i live to be 75...we're lucky to have him. 100% better than all cdc'ers together.

I'd make a formal announcement that Bowness is the defense and special teams coach so the retards at CDC would quit posting crap like "Why does AV hate X d-man!!!!????"

I don't understand why so many people seem to think bringing Ruff on board would automatically make us such a better team? For all we know, he'd come in and not get along with players, other coaches, management, etc. Now would not be the time to make this change anyways. If we suffer another early playoff exit, sure replacing AV needs to be considered, but right now we have a winning record and are sitting on top of our division yet again.

Anyways, in response to the poll, I voted give the ball to Lou and let him run with it.

Ruff actually shows emotion, AV looks displeased all the time.

Ruff actually shows emotion, AV looks displeased all the time.