The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 4 - Stars 3 - 02/21/13

Strombone1

Now that Ballard is playing the right side. For the D pairs, how about this:

Hamhuis - Ballard

Edler - Tanev

Garrison - Bieksa

Ballard has played like our best D-man, and putting him with Hammer would be great since he can play defense well unlike Hammer's partner tonight & if Ballard isn't completely comfortable on the right side, putting him with our most reliable defensive defenseman would give us/him a nice added saftey net aswell.

Edler and Tanev were solid, and I thought Bieksa played his best with Garrison (Also though Garrison was solid with Juice)

schneider didn't play well and was one of the reasons we lost to dallas at home

luongo didn't play well and was one of the reason we lost to st.louis at home

schneider played great against chicago and got us a point we didn't deserve and he played solid tonight and earned us a win

schneider 5-3-1

luongo 4-0-3

people wanna talk about how schneider isn't starter material then why is he getting half the starts why isn't luongo getting more starts since his individual stats are better answer me that trolls

didn't answer my question and don't put words in my mouth didn't say he played great said he was solid and earned us the win and made a huge save not edler but schneider made a huge save ya get gave up a goal he would like to have back but the people faulting him on the other 2 goals need to give their heads a shake

the 2nd goal he was screened no goalie is stopped that

the 3rd goal kesler made a horrible giveaway in front of his goalie again no goalie is going to stop that

and you can me troll that's a first all you have done here in every gdt and pgt is post how every single goal he should of had and if we lose its all his fault

didn't answer my question and don't put words in my mouth didn't say he played great said he was solid and earned us the win and made a huge save not edler but schneider made a huge save ya get gave up a goal he would like to have back but the people faulting him on the other 2 goals need to give their heads a shake

the 2nd goal he was screened no goalie is stopped that

the 3rd goal kesler made a horrible giveaway in front of his goalie again no goalie is going to stop that

and you can me troll that's a first all you have done here in every gdt and pgt is post how every single goal he should of had and if we lose its all his fault

schneider didn't play well and was one of the reasons we lost to dallas at home

luongo didn't play well and was one of the reason we lost to st.louis at home

schneider played great against chicago and got us a point we didn't deserve and he played solid tonight and earned us a win

schneider 5-3-1

luongo 4-0-3

people wanna talk about how schneider isn't starter material then why is he getting half the starts why isn't luongo getting more starts since his individual stats are better answer me that trolls

ok if you feel Schnieder played great tonight then I am not going argue with and waste time. Just because we won, doesn't not mean the goalie had to been solid. We only got 4 because their goalie was a 3rd stringer and was worse.

your the biggest troll on here. you and smashian kassian are something else, quite funny actually.

Archived