The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 4 - Stars 3 - 02/21/13

Strombone1

Am I in the minority that really doesn't care about dissecting the goalie's performance after every game? No, Schneider wasn't sparkling tonight. Unfortunately, he was ordinary again. Luongo will probably get the start tomorrow.

That's really all that needs to be said, people. It's getting really tiring seeing everyone argue endlessly about the goalies, whether it's about their performances, about who should start the next game, or about who should be traded. Talk about something else.

Am I in the minority that really doesn't care about dissecting the goalie's performance after every game? No, Schneider wasn't sparkling tonight. Unfortunately, he was ordinary again. Luongo will probably get the start tomorrow.

That's really all that needs to be said, people. It's getting really tiring seeing everyone argue endlessly about the goalies, whether it's about their performances, about who should start the next game, or about who should be traded. Talk about something else.

that would be fantastic

also rinne has looked very un rinne like at times this season had a good stretch recently but then had a stinker of a game against colorado 6-5 although that game should of been tied 5-5 anything is possible should be a fun game

That final power play was just a slap in the face.lol

I really like Kassians aggressiveness on the 4th line. He whooped ass,even against a dance partner who jumped in on him with a visor on...

Booth,solid game. He wasn't amazing,but he played good in our own end,and was aggressive on the plays.

Actually, Rinne didn't start that game. Mason started and allowed all 6 goals. Rinne stopped all 10 shots he faced in relief. He did allow 3 goals in the Predators' last game against the Wings but in general he's been pretty solid and consistent lately.

That being said, Rinne seems to struggle a bit against the Canucks so I don't really know what to expect.

ok not wanting to start it all over again but ordinary again? he played great against chicago and stole us that point

also schneider could of put up a 50 save shutout performance tonight and luongo would of been playing tomorrow and its not even because of a back to back more so we have been alternating goalies pretty much all season

schnieder has 514 minutes

luongo has 478 minutes

pretty interesting that we haven't leaned on one goalie so far i wonder what happens with the playoffs its nice to know that we have 2 starters

Wow, Roussel's actions were ultra-cheap. Glad when i saw him take a 95mph Garry slapper to the midsection. Karma hurts nuts.

Not sure why Kassian was benched when it's Kesler who was to blame for that first goal and of course the net-front giveaway. He came back too early again, folks. What a hero.

That final power play was just a slap in the face.lol

I really like Kassians aggressiveness on the 4th line. He whooped ass,even against a dance partner who jumped in on him with a visor on...

Booth,solid game. He wasn't amazing,but he played good in our own end,and was aggressive on the plays.

Archived