The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

can David Booth be used as trade bait?

yete

I actually have loved his 2 games since returning. He plays with the competitive nature that you should expect, the kind you see from Hansen and Burrows every shift. His Salary is the problem with the cap coming down next year. But lets give him some time and see what he can do for this team.

This yete character is like some sort of apparition...posts ridiculous topics and slides out like a bad morning fog off of False Creek, without a sngle response. The best thing to do is not to give his posts any credence, and let his single post stand alone all by its lonely self.

Actually....I think that's the only thing we're missing....

That, and another RH D-man.........but a sniper (25g/year average) is what this team is seriously lacking.

If Henrik gets shut down, it shuts down Daniel, which in turn limits Burrows' production

If Kesler gets shutdown, there isn't much hope for our 2nd line to produce, but if we had one more sniper/ game-breaker on Kesler's line it would make us such a more dangerous team and just a more exciting team in general.

Our PP would be more balanced and maybe even our PK depending on the player we would get

not sure what we could get for him coming back from injury and even before his injury wasn't playing the greatest

the problem i see though is we have ballard and booth with 4 million plus contracts that we all know can't be here next year with the cap going down you know both of them are on the way out im wondering if gillis will move them both at the trade deadline or off season

Archived