Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mainly Mattias

"I am lonely. Will you be my friend? PLEASE DON'T EVER LEAVE ME."

5/8, yikes

Guest Gumballthechewy

thanks for reminding me that i'm alone and have no one to hold a camera to record anything.

joins bm in the corner and cries

• Watch hours of tv

• Work a lot

• Shun social invites

I don't always shun social invites. Sometimes I just can't be bothered though, so I stay in and have a quiet night.

don't worry MM, if you start acquiring reptiles, you can always have ikea meatballs with me 5>

don't worry MM, if you start acquiring reptiles, you can always have ikea meatballs with me 5>

I'm flying out to Vancouver for this meet 'n greet.

Screw Ikea. We should all plan a water sports/surfing trip to Tofino (Some great cliff jumping places there too.).

I'm flying out to Vancouver for this meet 'n greet.

Screw Ikea. We should all plan a water sports/surfing trip to Tofino (Some great cliff jumping places there too.).

AWESOME.

ok, next cdc get together will be at ikea for meatballs. nametags will be provided at the door. please have the courtesy to rsvp.

I do 5/8 at times...sometimes I'd rather sit inside and do nothing all day, especially if I've spent the last few days really busy with work/studying/friends.

1. Keep reptiles

2. Visit prostitutes

3. Become drunk at the bar

4. Go into the interwebz for chatz (chatting on the interwebz is a lot easier...)

5. Watch hours of tv (I don't watch tv, but I'm in front of my computer almost all day)

6. Work a lot

7. Shun social invites (only sometimes, mainly when I have no money)

8. Have a pet (three dogs)