The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Nashville Predators - Feb 22, 2013

canucktican

Way to not understand how drastically different even the slightest fatigue affects girls ringette at an amateur level vs pro hockey. Hockey is a game of millisecond even at the junior level. "Suck it up" isn't the answer in a sport that is as mature as hockey. This isn't the Rocket Richard days.

Way to not understand how drastically different even the slightest fatigue affects girls ringette at an amateur level vs pro hockey. Hockey is a game of millisecond even at the junior level. "Suck it up" isn't the answer in a sport that is as mature as hockey. This isn't the Rocket Richard days.

You'd never admit it, but the reality is that you're offended that other people can read the play better than you. Your willingness to lie to yourself means that you'll take your ignorant opinion as gospel instead of honestly learning and having some humility towards those who know more than you. You've convinced yourself that your ignorance is genius and when someone says otherwise it's "arrogance". CDC is full of chumps like this and they will always be bandwagoners because they have no interest in learning the game. The word is perfectly descriptive, so I think I'll keep using it.

Canucks are playing like crap and they know it, they aren't making excuses. You can't take a whole period off just to "get a feel for the game", you play 60 minutes. Luckily if they improve they still have a chance to win. I'm sure AV and the players were very critical of their own performance during the intermission, does that make them bandwagoners? There's a difference between criticising a team and giving up on them completely (as bandwagoners do).

Archived