The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Nashville Predators - Feb 22, 2013

canucktican

Preds are a defensive team so can't expect a lot of scoring but then again, they've been lit up the past couple games pretty badly. I mean if Colorado can score 6 on the Preds there is something wrong with the D. Hopefully we can do the same. Pretty sure they'll start Rinne against a good offensive team.

No I said the king. The guy who has been the best goalie n most consistent goalie in the NHL the past ten years. (Maybe Brodeur is 1 and Lu is 2 but it's close if u combine performance in the past decade)

I didn't mean the goalie that's in his mid twenties and never played a full season.

I say 3-2 Canucks.

Juice another goal...

Daniel from Hank & Burr

Higgians with the other goal assisted by Kes.

It's going to be a tight game without a lot of room out there, Nashville has been quietly one of the better teams in the early season, I think they are better than their record says. Booth has been getting some quallity chances the last couple of games, hopefully he can get that first one out of the way sooner than later.

I think Lui will be good as usual, good to see some goals from the blueliners the last couple games, that helps a lot. Well enjoy the game!! I know I will!

Go Canucks!

The Canucks are going to win it 1-0. The lone goal will be scored when Garrison's shot misses the net high and when the puck bounces off the glass it lands in front of Rinne who goes to cover up as Kassian is rushing to crash the net but Weber gets knocked into Rinne at the last second by Higgins and scores on himself.

Archived