Jensen will not take Kassian's spot on an AV team.
1. Kassian is developing and needs to just focus on his defensive game and consistency. Common issue amongst young players. He has however, shown an improvement already this year so he just needs to continue, its a process folks. He wasn't going to hit/fight and power like Cam Neely this year, but he sure is showing the tools...so be patient.
2. He should be playing on the third. With Schroeder and Mayray as he is tonight, he and Schroeds have chemistry. He can provide the size for that line, and Mayray and Schroeds are both defensively responsible.
3. Jensen has not played a minute in the AHL or NHL and people are saying Kassian's spot is in jeapordy ---> lol is all i can say..absurd, shows the level of hockey ignorance on this board. Before he even gets a chance in the NHL he's (Jensen) going to have to prove in 30 games in the AHL he can play both ways (at a minimum).
4. Kassian is fine, Jensen will be fine. Kesler and the Sedins started on the 3rd line and played there for 3-4 years. So why is Kassian a bust? Lol. Just like the Sedins were 'sisters ' right? or Kesler wasn't worth 1.75$ million that the nucks matched on Phi's offer sheet right?
5. Perhaps he's seeing 4th line time to work on using his size and defensive play so that when the playoffs start he will bring that to the table. Moreover, many on this board don't realize AV moves guys up and down based on what he thinks the team needs for that game. Its called getting his team to buy into a system. Everyone has a role on any given night and people here are still whining bec Cody is gone and getting pity points playing with the leagues top scorer (yet a negative in the plus minus!) and Kass is being 'developed' properly.
6. People on here think they know more than AV and MG, guess what, you don't
Edited by BuretoMogilny, 22 February 2013 - 07:30 PM.