Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Vintage Canuck-

[Report] Taylor Hall suspended 2 games

37 posts in this topic

First time offender, didn't expect more than 2-3 but .... whatever those are the breaks. Hopefully Hall will play less recklessly

I expected maybe 1 game for it being a hit without the puck (Clutterbuck never really has the puck) but two's not unreasonable.

a little bit of a joke. if you compare the hansen incident to the Hall incident it isn't even close. Hall should of at least got 5 games. Probably the dirtiest play of the year.

that's it? that is about 5 times worse than the Hansen hit, that's in the same league as the Duncan Keith elbow

would of gotten more if he took out crosby or another star player since its just clutterbuck 2 is good enough for the league apparently i wonder how long clutterbuck will be out

Anyone feel that this would be 3-5 games if it was a canuck?

well it is a 48 game schedule, if you equate it over keith wouldve gotten 3 games in a shortened season. 48/82 =.583X5 = 2.93 (if they are actually weighing suspensions like that)

so 2 games for hall is probably perfect considering his star status (usually get less discipline) and his first offense of his career.

Sometimes I feel that the NHL is serious about reducing reckless plays and then I see players getting off scot-free.

Spin that wheel Shanny.

@reporterchris

Taylor Hall's two-game suspension will cost him $9,729.72 in salary.

In a separate press release, the Wilds have announced that Clutterbuck has miraculously healed and is off crutches. Team officials have confirmed that he will dress for the teams next game...

So god damn dirty. Yet Hansen gets 1 game for a hockey play. Unreal.

Hate that "star status" takes account into suspensions. Not even close to fair. Crosby could kill a man and get a slap on the wrist

interesting. I was expecting 2 games for Hansen and 3 or 4 for Hall. I wonder if Shanahan is taking into account the shortened season when he hands these out.