The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If KB3 is going to miss some games....Who is his best replacement?

Understand

assurance. If our d-men are healthy then why play mess with our core? They have been playing great.

If Bieksa can't play, I'd much rather see Vandermeer or Barker. Alberts makes atrocious decisions and takes stupid penalties. Hate to negative but he's the only Canuck i don't trust on our roster.

I want to bring up Vandermeer, safe defensively, tough, and a good veteran presence. If I remember right reentry waivers are gone in the new CBA, someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

2nd choice is Alberts, he's reliable enough, tough and is already used to the system.

Hate to see anyone on any team injured but this may be a blessing in disguise. Did you notice how the whole team's defense tightened up and played better positionally once KB3 left? He is getting beat like a traffic cone, makes too many stupid low percentage passes and is not the physical force he once was. Take a rest, watch from the press box and let some of the other guys who have been patiently waiting in the wings get their shot. I would go with whoever has the best physical game, especially being able to move those big Detroit forwards out from in front of the net.

Hate to see anyone on any team injured but this may be a blessing in disguise. Did you notice how the whole team's defense tightened up and played better positionally once KB3 left? He is getting beat like a traffic cone, makes too many stupid low percentage passes and is not the physical force he once was. Take a rest, watch from the press box and let some of the other guys who have been patiently waiting in the wings get their shot. I would go with whoever has the best physical game, especially being able to move those big Detroit forwards out from in front of the net.

Do you know that if not of KB3, there will at least be 2 more losses showing in our recrod. KB3 scored at least 2 HUGE last min goals to save the team from a loss already. KB3 is our MVP on defense.

I would not mind to see Garrison or Hammer to sit out a game and see what Barker and Vandermeer can do. Hammer looks lost and does not seem to know what to do with the puck in the offensive zone. Garrrison just sucks so far....

Do you know that if not of KB3, there will at least be 2 more losses showing in our recrod. KB3 scored at least 2 HUGE last min goals to save the team from a loss already. KB3 is our MVP on defense.

I would not mind to see Garrison or Hammer to sit out a game and see what Barker and Vandermeer can do. Hammer looks lost and does not seem to know what to do with the puck in the offensive zone. Garrrison just sucks so far....

Archived