The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If KB3 is going to miss some games....Who is his best replacement?

Understand

Do you know that if not of KB3, there will at least be 2 more losses showing in our recrod. KB3 scored at least 2 HUGE last min goals to save the team from a loss already. KB3 is our MVP on defense.

I would not mind to see Garrison or Hammer to sit out a game and see what Barker and Vandermeer can do. Hammer looks lost and does not seem to know what to do with the puck in the offensive zone. Garrrison just sucks so far....

I'd like to think that Barker would get a chance as his skill set most closely resembles that of KB3. If the Canucks were playing a more physical club, Alberts would step in. He still might as he has been with the club for parts of the last 4 seasons and is familiar with AV's system.

Sulzer was impressive! I remember his first game he came in and played over 18 minutes and looked smooth. This season he leads Buffalo's D in both goals and +/-. An underrated bonus for Buffalo in that trade (I thought he won by getting an asset like Grags).

Vandermeer is by far my first choice. He is better offensively than Alberts, better defensively than Barker and is much tougher than both guys. Barker would be my second choice just because I am curious to see how bad he actually is. He did have 49 points in 85 games during the 08-09 season so he does have skill.

Do you know that if not of KB3, there will at least be 2 more losses showing in our recrod. KB3 scored at least 2 HUGE last min goals to save the team from a loss already. KB3 is our MVP on defense.

I would not mind to see Garrison or Hammer to sit out a game and see what Barker and Vandermeer can do. Hammer looks lost and does not seem to know what to do with the puck in the offensive zone. Garrrison just sucks so far....

Archived