The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Top 30 all time Canucks- #1

Langdon Algur

All time greatest Canuck - #1  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Inspired by the top all time players thread done by AJ in the General Hockey Discussion section and by Henrik Sedin's recent record I thought it would be fun to vote for CDC's greatest all time Canucks. The rules will be the same as the other all time greatest polls in General Hockey. Everyone will have a chance to vote for they think were the best all time Canucks choosing from poll options. We will start at #1 and work our way down to 30. In addition to voting please nominate a player to be added to the poll options list, and the player with the most nominations will be added.

I have a feeling this thread type has been done before but what the F___ let's do it again.

So go ahead and vote for who you think the best Canuck ever was/is and remember to nominate someone to be added to the #2 list.

Linden is obvious. Not only was he one of the top Canuck scorers ever, but he was an inspirational player and a great captain and led the team to one its two Stanley Cup 7th games. And he was a good two-way forward who could play with grit when needed. He was also great for the community.

Henrik Sedin easily. It's really quite embarassing that the guy who leads the franchise in all time scoring, was the recipient of the organization's only Hart Trophy (along with one of two Art Ross's) and was one of only three to captain the team to a Stanley Cup final isn't the consensus greatest Canuck among the fanbase. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course, but I'm just shocked at the sheer percentage of fans who don't see the guy as the greatest player every to wear a Canucks jersey.

There is also a chance both him and Daniel become the only players in the franchise's history to reach the 1,000 point mark.

Henrik Sedin easily. It's really quite embarassing that the guy who leads the franchise in all time scoring, was the recipient of the organization's only Hart Trophy (along with one of two Art Ross's) and was one of only three to captain the team to a Stanley Cup final isn't the consensus greatest Canuck among the fanbase. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course, but I'm just shocked at the sheer percentage of fans who don't see the guy as the greatest player every to wear a Canucks jersey.

There is also a chance both him and Daniel become the only players in the franchise's history to reach the 1,000 point mark.

Voting Naslund. If he had the team Henrik has, he would have easily led the league in hardware, and it could of included the cup. He got only 48 goals, 104 points in the dead puck era. Not taking away anything from hank, I say Hank would be #2.

Nominating Luongo. Best Goalie in Canucks history.

Archived