The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Blackhawks Point Streak

simalexander

It's hard not to hate a team full of dbags like the Hawks. From their overrated captain on down. Used to respect Hossa a bit, but even he is an 'official' Hawk after that brutal dive to get Hansen suspended. Now there's not one Hawk i can honestly respect.

Didn't like the Ducks much in '07 either, but at least Niedermayer and Selanne are all-class. It's a shame that Team Douchebag beat their record.

Good for them. I don't like any of the Hawks (with maybe the exception of Joe Q since it's HILARIOUS to see him go brick red and spout off when he gets pissed), one bit but good for them.

Time will tell if it means anything come playoffs, Canucks know as well as anyone that the real test starts when the playoffs do, regular season is so nonchalance as long as you make it into the top 8.

If the Cup keeps going to teams that have won it recently then the Cup will never come back to Canada. Which means you can kiss goodbye to the Cup going to the Canucks or any other Canadian team cause it will just keep going to teams that have just won it like Chicago, Boston, and LA. Besides I don't want to see Chicago win another Stanley Cup before we do it would just be too much too bear for me.

I can't wait to see this guy start a thread if the Hawks do win the Cup. He will probably say that it was undeserved because of the shortened season or some conspiracy nonsense.

The best team wins it all and even though the Nucks had a very impressive run to make it to the finals in 2011 (that was an amazing year for Vancouver), they just weren't good enough to win it all in the end. Unfortunately, now their window seems to be closing, as the Sedins are getting older every year and although they are still two of the most elite players in the league, their productivity is bound to drop as they age.

I would love it if my Fav team would win multiple cups either back to back or within a couple years ala Edmonton did in the glory days of being great.

Also as Vancouver and other teams have proven a great regular season does not mean a Cup.

they can not keep it up they have a mistaken Identity right now and they are going to be exposed for what they really are soon enough. esp the goalies.

I can't tell this if this is the dumbest thread I've ever read or a brilliant satire. Sadly I think it's the former. So to summarize what I've read so far on this thread, teams who have won the cup shouldn't be allowed to be competitive for at least 10 years because someone else should have a turn at winning the cup. What do you think this is? T-Ball? Another megamind suggested purposely injuring their star players rather than having to compete with them on a level playing field. Wow, just speechless

No biggie really. They will inevitably crash and burn, be it in their next game, or in the WCF against us, I don't care. Despite what you might think, this streak is probably taking a lot out of them.

Also, if they hit the playoffs and hit, say, Rinne on a hot streak in round 1, then I can see them going out. Happened to us vs Quick last year.

Archived