The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Blackhawks Point Streak

simalexander

and I'm pretty sure that this was Chicago's third game in the last 3 1/2 days. I figured they'd get tired in the third and it was over. Kane reminds me of my own kid who was wild when he was young and got it together and has a masters and teaches.

what a game. exciting and full of action. it felt like a playoff game.

patrick kane looks amazing this year.

That was crazy hockey. It's always good to see 2 speedy and talented teams square off. I hate Kane, but his awesomeness in undeniable. Hossa looked a little floaty today though, I mean more than usual. There will be a sigh of relief when they finally lose a regulation game. And I doubt it will be against a powerhouse, Colorado or some lowly team will rise up to put a stop to it.

On a side note, I laugh every time I read the quote in your sig. Wonder what happened...?

Guest Gumballthechewy

I agree...he has been on a mission to prove he is one of the best players in the league.

In some ways, what the Hawks are doing right now is more impressive than winning the Stanley Cup.

I hate the Hawks but if they could go the full 48 without a regulation loss I would be rooting for them in the last game of the regular season to do it. I would then switch immediately to hoping they lose in 4 in round 1.

And a few more points on another last minute win. A great stat I heard during the game, During this run, the Hawks have had game winning goals scored by 13 different people, and I would bet that Carcillo wasn't on that list since his first goal of the season was today. So tell your friends 14 different heroes over their season. Thats how to distribute scoring.

edit: And now for some more adversity with Sharp leaving with what looked like a bad arm-ish injury. Join Hossa on the can't help list. Unless he just knocked his funny bone, it doesn't look like he'll be in the lineup Friday.

And a few more points on another last minute win. A great stat I heard during the game, During this run, the Hawks have had game winning goals scored by 13 different people, and I would bet that Carcillo wasn't on that list since his first goal of the season was today. So tell your friends 14 different heroes over their season. Thats how to distribute scoring.

edit: And now for some more adversity with Sharp leaving with what looked like a bad arm-ish injury. Join Hossa on the can't help list. Unless he just knocked his funny bone, it doesn't look like he'll be in the lineup Friday.

Archived