The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best Canucks of all time - #2

Langdon Algur

All time greatest Canuck poll- voting for #2  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voting for the #1 greatest Canuck of all time is now closed. Congrats to Trevor Linden who was named the all time greatest Canuck with 40% of the votes.

Luongo was added to the list with an impressive 15 nominations, no one else had more than one nomination.

As it was pointed out that this poll was already done about a year ago, I've also added a poll question asking if you would like me to continue with this or if it seems redundant. With 118 votes last round there does appear to still be some interest.

Please remember to nominate someone to be added to the poll.

The list so far:

1) Trevor Linden

This is the best CANUCK of all-time. Not necessarily the best career of all-time. That is why I am voting for Markus Naslund. He was our captain and up until a week ago our top scorer of all-time. He was the one I looked up to when I was a kid.

Gotta nominate Kirk.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Voted Bure, one of the greatest pure snipers this team and the leauge has seen.

I couldn't decide between Bure, Smyl and Naslund, Smyl I never saw play, too young, so it came down to Nazzy and Bure. The '94 run will always hold a special place in my heart so, in the end I had to choose Bure.

Nominating Captain Kirk, in all of his pad stacking glory.

Archived