Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smithers joe

making a list...need help

27 posts in this topic

since gillis took over there are players he tried to acquire...can you add to this list?

brouwer

schultz

nash

doan

backes

bailey

There are rumors that he went after Erik Gudbranson and John Carlson in return for Cody Hodgson.

Clifford from LA was rumored to have been a target last year at the trade deadline. I remember talk about a burrows trade for Hedman at one time also,

they offered Modano a contract, but he declined.. this was before he retired, but after the season had started...

most definitely some players on florida? sorry for low specifics

booth ballard higgins lapierre malhotra garrison tanev pahlsson samuelsson demitra sundin barker vandermeer alberts bernier o'brien krog davison johnson hordichuk wellwood erhoff shirokov raycroft schnieder torres pettinger hamhuis tambellini sulzer gragnani sturm booth ebbett

and rome

Bjugstad, Kadri, Gardiner,Nino, Ott, Hubs, (the other)Weise, Hedman. Of coure Weber! I can't believe we didn't get Nash if that's all he was traded for so I assume MG didn't try.

I'm sure he has gone after most of the top players available through free agency, but most of those players let the clouds of greed fill their head.