The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

bc liberals wasting tax payer money because they are short of campaign money

Harbinger

The BC Liberals have created an illusion that they are fiscally responsible when in reality, they throw money down the toilet. What do you expect from a simpleton like Christy Clark? I don't think anyone would confuse Christy as the smartest person in the room. Why do you think she is so unpopular with woman voters? Because woman have a keen eye and can tell a phony when they see one.

Don't drink the Liberal kool-aid. Christy is not Premier material.

The BC Liberals have created an illusion that they are fiscally responsible when in reality, they throw money down the toilet. What do you expect from a simpleton like Christy Clark? I don't think anyone would confuse Christy as the smartest person in the room. Why do you think she is so unpopular with woman voters? Because woman have a keen eye and can tell a phony when they see one.

Don't drink the Liberal kool-aid. Christy is not Premier material.

You can live in the past, I live in the present. Voting for this current crop of BC Liberal clowns is the equivalent of bending over and saying "Thank you sir, may I have another" I've had enough of the lies, the corruption and the utter ineptitude of these crooks.

And we could mindlessly link to all the horrible things the Liberals have done in the past/present.

We get it. You don't need to spam the same links over and over again.

We're all on the hook for past/present actions of all governments. The Liberals have been in power for too long, they have no good ideas left, they are just wasting money proving that for us in these ads.

And we could mindlessly link to all the horrible things the Liberals have done in the past/present.

We get it. You don't need to spam the same links over and over again.

We're all on the hook for past/present actions of all governments. The Liberals have been in power for too long, they have no good ideas left, they are just wasting money proving that for us in these ads.

Just educating the ignorant and uninformed. Facts are so inconvenient, eh?

As always:

teacher3.gif

And the Liberals have left nothing near the financial mess of past BC Dipper administrations as set out.

The Liberals are not great but the Dippers are way worse.

I love seeing peoples hackles getting up over this stuff. But spending 15 million in taxpayer funds on attack ads. The money could definitely have been spent much better. That could have covered the kits coast guard base for at least another 15 years. Shameful.

Oh great to see nitronuts back. Right on schedule. welcome back. Just in case I'm not here when the election is over. Good to see you while you are around.

Archived